Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: RadiantLarry on May 16, 2008, 05:52:04 PM
Wannabe asking for substance from Hans? Norf nark! Not a very bright bulb is he?

I am the personality that escaped from Larry:) I know all about Larry. just ask!:) he doesnt know I am on the computer...but Devil does hee hee.

Welcome to the comedy show RadianLarry! Let's get back to regular programming.

What do you think Lawrence's problems are?
Is he sane or is he cuckoo?

cheers
chrisC

hansvonlieven

G'day Chris,

Ron Hubbard (of Scientology fame) once wrote: "Within the framework of their delusions insane people are totally rational." I think he was right on this one.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Top Gun

I think that I should reply to the Devil before he invites me to his home.
If we assume the displacement function is an arc, the remaining variable is the force function. 

1. Can you show how different force functions do different work? 

2. Which force function will Lead Out the maximum gravitational energy? 

3. How would this affect (or improve) the many known Over Unity Inventions?

Dear Devil,
Point 3 is best answered after thorough understanding of
(1)   Lead Out Gravitational Energy via the Pendulum
(2)   Lead Out of Magnetic Energy via the magnetic pendulum
(3)   Use of rotation to replace oscillation

The Joseph Newman invention is rotation of magnets in a magnetic field.  The energy is supplied from batteries via an effectively pulse circuit.  The drive coil rotates the magnets.  The same drive coil picks up electricity (in Newman terms, the back EMF) to recharge the batteries.  The source of energy is both gravitation and electron motion.

Bedini is basically an improvement of the Newman invention.  The magnets do not need to be totally inside a big coil.  A small electromagnetic coil can be used to drive or rotate a wheel with magnets.  The battery is also recharged via the same electromagnetic coil.  The source of energy is both gravitation and electron motion.

The Adams motor essentially uses separate drive coil and collector coils.  The source of energy is both gravitational and electron motion.

The 225 HP Pulse Motor uses multiple drive coils on the outside ring to rotate permanent magnets on the inner ring.  These drive coils can also be programmed to become collector coils.  Multiple rings can be put together to achieve 225 HP or more.  The energy is both gravitational and electron motion.  This is the most advanced version from USA at present.  The inventors do not need any more investment as the funder is the Jupiter Funding Group (http://www.jfg.us.com).

With the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory, the inventors no longer need to explain the source of energy for their inventions.  They can focus on improving the performance of their inventions.

ltseung888

Imagine what would have happened if China had large number of Flying Saucers to help in the rescue of the Earthquake victims.

One of the achievable goals is for every Chinese Family to have access to a Computer.

Now I set another higher goal ? every Chinese Family will have access to a Flying Saucer.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

hansvonlieven

G'day Lawrence,

Perhaps a more laudable goal would be for every Chinese family to have access to clean water, sufficient food, a fairly clean environment,  and perhaps, in the far distant future, to a justice system that does not favour corrupt officials

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx