Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 16, 2008, 11:56:40 PM
G'day Lawrence,

Perhaps a more laudable goal would be for every Chinese family to have access to clean water, sufficient food, a fairly clean environment,  and perhaps, in the far distant future, to a justice system that does not favour corrupt officials

Hans von Lieven

Dear Hans,

Different people set different goals.  Top scientists set different goals as compared with top officials.

I know the theory of New Energy and Flying Saucer.  Some military establishment in both USA and China have successfully implemented them.  It is a matter of convincing the "powerful" to release such technology for the Benefit of all mankind.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 16, 2008, 11:42:53 PM
Imagine what would have happened if China had large number of Flying Saucers to help in the rescue of the Earthquake victims.

One of the achievable goals is for every Chinese Family to have access to a Computer.

Now I set another higher goal ? every Chinese Family will have access to a Flying Saucer.

I think every Chinese family should have access to good mental health care so their children don't end up delusional like old Tseung. You can imagine what happens if only 0.1% of the 1.3B people ended like Tseung?

Sad but true.

cheers
chrisC

chrisC

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 16, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
G'day Chris,

Ron Hubbard (of Scientology fame) once wrote: "Within the framework of their delusions insane people are totally rational." I think he was right on this one.

Hans von Lieven

G'day Hans:

I'm not a fan of Ron Hubbard and his cult but I think I can agree with this statement. 2000 plus posts and the majority from normal people vs a gentleman who cannot see or would not see beyond what is right and what is wrong; not just from the engineering, math and physics point of view but in simple morals of twisting truths just to maintain his own delusion of being a 'top' scientist!

Ouch! I can't even explain that. It makes me cringe to hear the self proclaiming 'top' scientist term.

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 16, 2008, 02:53:22 PM
Dear Kul_ash,

The path will be an arc so long as the Pull is to the RHS and a tension is maintained on the string.  Pendulum09.jpg shows this with the external force in 3 directions pulling towards the RHS.  I am reproducing it again.

The work done will be different in each case.  However, all analysis of force will indicate that the tension of the string must be a contributing factor.  If we treat Gravity as the contributor via the string, no physics laws are violated.  As top scientists, we must consider all cases that do not violate the laws of physics.  They represent possible solutions.

Please do the analysis and show me tension in string is doing work pls. As far as my knowledge goes, tension in string is a passive force which is not doing any work. For example when in initial position, tension in string is = mg. Will the pendulum move itself? If you apply a pull, please show me how tension starts acting as a active force and starts pulling the pendulum up? Resolve all your applied and internal forces at the initial stage and show when exactly tension starts working!

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 16, 2008, 03:40:51 PM
What claims? I made no claims, just a couple of comments.

Hans von Lieven

PS.  Glad to see you responding to Noodledick. Struck a chord, did it?

so you are still going with the juvenile game.
you DID make some claims, claims that most people in here are much better educated than i, claims that my first post was an unprovoked ad hominem attack. but hey name calling is so much easier than actually backing up the tripe you spout with evidence isn't it?

PS. who came up with your petty new name? you or ben? so clever...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe