Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

@itsung888 "We cannot afford to have debunkers deliberately destroying and wasting our limited resources", your on the "wong" wrong website , go fuck your$self

jisatsy

Quotedid you get a soldering iron yet you poser? have you learned how to code a web spider yet?
QuoteActually I have TWO soldering irons and talking about web spiders, you're probably too stupid to understand web spiders and stuff like that. Oh, btw are you still living at the run down apartment sandwiched between the railway tracks? I understand it's hard to live in your neighborhood but then with a name like Wilby_urinated,  that's not surprising.

cheers
chrisC

Quote@itsung888 "We cannot afford to have debunkers deliberately destroying and wasting our limited resources", your on the "wong" wrong website , go fuck your$self

that´s why I don´t really like forums. The focus switchs too fast away from the main topic, to personal issues or the people start to attacking each other verbal.

But back to the main topic.

@888
Thank you for the prompt response and the contact address of Mr. Wong.
When will the 300W Version be ready and working? Do you already have a working prototype?

QuoteDr. Wang helped us to sell the first prototype unit to a factory owner, Mr. Alan Li.
1. Dr.Wang: a typo? I guess you meant Dr. Wong.
2. Is there a way to get in contact to Mr. Alan Li?
3. Bought Mr. Li a device in order to produce own devices? If so, have you information's about when they hit the market?

About the Bedini Kits sold via http://www.potentialtec.com. I don´t know if i got that information right, but the Bedini device cannot charge the second battery to a 100%. So it just helps to use the battery energy in a more efficient way. So not really OU.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: jisatsy on February 11, 2010, 01:20:40 AM
that´s why I don´t really like forums. The focus switchs too fast away from the main topic, to personal issues or the people start to attacking each other verbal.

But back to the main topic.

@888
Thank you for the prompt response and the contact address of Mr. Wong.
When will the 300W Version be ready and working? Do you already have a working prototype?
1. Dr.Wang: a typo? I guess you meant Dr. Wong.
2. Is there a way to get in contact to Mr. Alan Li?
3. Bought Mr. Li a device in order to produce own devices? If so, have you information's about when they hit the market?

About the Bedini Kits sold via http://www.potentialtec.com. I don´t know if i got that information right, but the Bedini device cannot charge the second battery to a 100%. So it just helps to use the battery energy in a more efficient way. So not really OU.
the reason i picked on chrisc is because that's all he does to larry on this thread. if he can dish it out, he should be able to take it, and if you had bothered to start at the beginning instead of at the end you would know exactly what chrisc's purpose and what his modus operandi is. you would realize that chrisc talks out of his anus as much as he accuses larry of doing the same. he has claimed to be a web dev but has no clue about code. he claims to be an EE but has previously admitted to not having a soldering iron. ask him to build you a simple circuit and demonstrate it... yet, he wants you to believe that he is omnipotent and knows what is impossible. ::)

thanks for keeping it on topic, i do suggest you start from the beginning though... you might find it enlightening to learn about the repeat players in this thread. in fact why dont you click on my first reply to chrisc and the merry gang of juveniles and find out what exactly brought me to this thread? here is the link... http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2794.msg95343#msg95343
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

jisatsy

Quotethanks for keeping it on topic, i do suggest you start from the beginning though...
I guess your right. But 350+ pages.....so much to read and so little time.
But if I want to participate in that discussion, it´s just fair if i know the whole thread.
So i will read the whole thread first and come back in this discussion when it´m done.

utilitarian

Quote from: jisatsy on February 11, 2010, 07:23:22 AM
I  your right. But 350+ pages.....so much to read and so little time.
But if I want to participate in that discussion, it´s just fair if i know the whole thread.
So i will read the whole thread first and come back in this discussion when it´m done.

When I read it from the beginning, it seemed that basically tinu debunked the lead out theory within the first few pages.  Tseung never really had an answer for his criticisms.  I am referring to the pendulum theory.  The one thing that really rings home for me is that Tseung does not measure the force of the bob properly, since the bob is in motion.  Also, the entire calculation of vertical energy and horizontal energy is completely wrong.  That pendulum theory is the foundation for everything else Tseung talks about, and he never even bothers set that straight in light of some very accurate criticism.

This thread is now basically a troll thread.  Tseung is not having a serious discussion with anyone except his other personas.  Well, Paul-R occasionally says something.  There may be another person here or there that comes and says something non-negative, but mostly it's just people who do not take him seriously at all.  Even Wilby is not really a supporter of Tseung's theory, he just trolls the rest of us trolls.

But the thread deserves to be trolled.  It's comical, and he is asking for money, so he deserves what he gets.

Compare this to the Steorn thread, where people are doing replications.  To my recollection, no one has ever bothered to replicate a single thing Tseung has done, at least not enough to bother reporting on it.  But hey, maybe you can be the first.  Maybe you can try the wheel with tubes and sliding balls!  Or the upside down four-legged stool.  Or try swinging the bottle on a rope.   Weeeeee!