Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Meeting with Mr. Woo

Daily events on Feb 23, 2010.

Mr. Woo is an electrical engineer who owns a Company doing electrical maintenance work for apartment buildings.

Woo: “Now I understand the Lead-Out Energy Theory.  There is no violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  There are hundreds of overunity devices described on the Internet.  Why is it that we cannot buy a product now?”

Tseung: “The mainstream scientists have not endorsed the Lead-Out Energy Theory yet.  Even today, some well-known academics and engineers have to withdraw open support because of pressure from their Organizations.”

Woo: “I am lucky because I am the Boss.  I can support whoever and whatever I believe.  Are there any simple experiments that I can do?”

Tseung: “How about the simple motionless device?”

Woo: “That is just Pulsed DC transformer.  You put a magnet in the magnetic flux path.  Have you done the experiment yourself?”

Tseung: “No.  But theoretically that should work.  The Lead-Out Energy theory allows for that.  The Pulsed DC will lead-out additional electron motion energy via the permanent magnet.”

Woo: “Will the permanent magnet lose its magnetism?”

Tseung: “No.  If you look at the set up, the permanent magnet should be enhanced by the Pulsed DC current.”

Woo: “Have you got a patent on this?”

Tseung: “No.  I do not intend to.  My goal is to benefit the World.  Let all Nations learn together and benefit together.  If I publish it now, nobody else can get a patent.  This is free to the World.”

Woo: “The cost of material for the experiment is less than HK$1,000.  I can afford it.  It should be a simple experiment.  I already have all the test equipment including oscilloscopes.  Are you sure that this have not been patented?”

Tseung: “I do not think so.  At this stage, we are only doing a simple experiment with no commercial activities.  I can post this on the Internet and many others will help us to find whether there are existing patents.”

*** Forum Members, you can all help to check whether there are existing patents related to Pulsed DC on transformers and the insertion of permanent magnets in the transformer core.  You are welcome to do the same simple experiment and report the results.  This can be OPEN SOURCE.  You can help to benefit the World! *** 
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 23, 2010, 03:32:07 PM
If I publish it now, nobody else can get a .  This is free to the World.”

haha! Old Tseung you really have a gold fish memory; you don't even know you're swimming round and round the bowl!

Not so long ago, you boasted that your so called patent applications will give credence to your crappy theory. What happened to those? The patent office tore them up and used them as toilet paper?

So, plan B is now to make sure the rest of the world get this crap for free too? How about showing us something that really works and real scientists can be excited about. Your faithful dog, Wilberinated does not count as a real scientist. He's just a shitty dog!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on February 23, 2010, 03:46:43 PM
haha! Old Tseung you really have a gold fish memory; you don't even know you're swimming round and round the bowl!

Not so long ago, you boasted that your so called patent applications will give credence to your crappy theory. What happened to those? The patent office tore them up and used them as toilet paper?

So, plan B is now to make sure the rest of the world get this crap for free too? How about showing us something that really works and real scientists can be excited about. Your faithful dog, Wilberinated does not count as a real scientist. He's just a shitty dog!

cheers
chrisC
pavlov's doggie is back... and still humping logical fallacies. here boy! i got a bone (question) for you to chew on... what purpose does your continual insulting of larry serve?

faithful to larry... ::) where do you come up with this garbage? i have never supported larry's theories, can you show where i have or is this latest fallacy of yours just a figment of your imagination?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 23, 2010, 03:32:07 PM
*** Forum Members, you can all help to check whether there are existing patents related to Pulsed DC on transformers and the insertion of permanent magnets in the transformer core.
Can you provide us with a simple pencil sketch? Your ideas should be put fully into the public domain, and it would be good if you were to provide a name for your device.

ltseung888

Quote from: Paul-R on February 23, 2010, 05:33:51 PM
Can you provide us with a simple pencil sketch? Your ideas should be put fully into the public domain, and it would be good if you were to provide a name for your device.

The name - Pulsed DC transformer with embedded magnets.

See last figure of attached diagram.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.