Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: Paul-R on February 22, 2010, 05:54:50 PM
This is a re-writing of the familiar
Energy = MxGxH
equation, isn't it? What an unusual way of putting it. Interesting.

He is defining work, not energy.  I am guessing he meant to say:

horizontal work = horizontal force x horizontal displacement
vertical work = vertical force x vertical displacement

I do not think Tseung knows difference between work and energy.

He also does not know the difference between force and energy, as he keeps referring nonsensically to "gravitational energy."

ltseung888

Quote from: Paul-R on February 22, 2010, 05:54:50 PM
This is a re-writing of the familiar
Energy = MxGxH
equation, isn't it? What an unusual way of putting it. Interesting.
Dear Paul-R,
In Physics, the more general equation for Work is
Work = Force x Displacement

Force is a vector quantity.  Displacement is also a vector quantity.  By vector quantity, we mean that there is direction associated.  When there is direction associated, we have to use vector arithmetic to do the calculations.  When these quantities are in a 2 dimensional situation, we can use the Law of Parallelogram of Forces to resolve them into vertical and horizontal directions.

Your formula of potential energy = MGH is a special case related to a weight of MG raised to a height H.

Energy has the same unit as Work.  Thus
Horizontal Work Done = Horizontal Energy Supplied = Horizontal Force x Horizontal Displacement
Vertical Work Done = Vertical Energy Supplied = Vertical Force x Vertical Displacement

Do not be fooled by non-physicist posting rubbish in this thread. 

Gravitational Energy refers to the energy supplied or work done by the Gravitational Force of the Earth which is always in the vertical direction.  Many of those in my ignore list do not understand that.  They may be paid to post non-sense.  Who cares now?  The real scientists will want to see the working Tong Wheel in Hong Kong now and other prototypes in Hangzhou later.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on February 22, 2010, 02:33:20 PM
It has already been won by the clown of the one one-man circus act!
Oh, btw, since your machine is 100% O.U, did Stephan give you the O.U prize money? I didn't see that on the O.U website. Or maybe you declined it?

cheers
chrisC
and there you are, right on time... the one man circus, staring pavlov's dog.  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on February 22, 2010, 08:19:55 PM
and there you are, right on time... the  , staring pavlov's dog.  ::)

And I supposed you're the clown's dog that he urinates on when he's deluded? Old Tseung must love his faithful dog!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on February 22, 2010, 10:26:52 PM
And I supposed you're the clown's dog that he urinates on when he's deluded? Old Tseung must love his faithful dog!

cheers
chrisC
you won't respond when i ask you point blank questions like 'what purpose does your continual insulting of larry serve?' but when you have a chance to engage in logical fallacy as an insult you have no problem responding... ::)

shoo pavlov's doggie, shoo. go shit in your own yard.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe