Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Potential Interview Questions

17. What do you see yourself doing over the next five years?

I can see that the 15 Improvements mentioned earlier will be done by someone more qualified in engineering than me.  I could only promote the Lead-Out Energy Theory and demonstrate the inventions after Tong and others build and tune them.

Much of my time will be spent on affairs related to the “Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited”.  I expect the Lead-Out Energy Theory will be firmly established.  Many OU devices will be demonstrated.

The Governments may release their top-secret research on OU devices and Flying Saucers.  Different groups will try to claim credit.  There will be battle of words on the various forums on the Internet.

The names of Lee Cheung Kin and Lawrence Tseung will be mentioned as the founders of the Lead-out energy theory.  The chance of a flying saucer using lead-out energy demonstrated to the World is very high.  Lee and I will become public speakers more than scientists!
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

18. What events brought you to the point at which you find yourself today?

The events include:

a.   Two stokes that forced me to retire early in the 1990s.
b.   Miracle cure by Ms. Eunice Wong
c.   Completed Kinetic Theory of Gases in Motion and presentation at Beijing
d.   Development of the “Leading-out of energy from Still Air”
e.   Meeting with Lee Cheung Kin and studying the marketing literature of Dr. Liang
f.   Working out the mathematics of the Pulled Pendulum
g.   Meeting Mr. Wang Shen He and taking apart his machine
h.   Meeting the 225 HP Pulse Motor Group at Tsinghua University in Beijing
i.   Suspected as a spy when the 225 HP Pulse Group contact was found not to represent China.
j.   The Email of Lee Cheung Kin to Obama before he was elected President
k.   Finding Mr. Tong Po Chi to develop the 60 cm Tong Wheel
l.   Demonstrating the Tong Wheel to over 25,000 people in two Open Shows in Hong Kong
m.   Working with Better Hong Kong Radio Show to promote Lead-Out Energy Theory and encouraging others to examine the Tong Wheel.
n.   The Steorn announcement in December 2009 that stimulated influential Hong Kong people to look at this field with a more open-mind
o.   The information and competition at overunity.com
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

19. Is China willing to allow outside countries to collaborate?  How?  To what extent?

This is a very difficult question to answer.  I know that my work was monitored by China since day 1.  All my contacts have connections in China.  They told me directly. 

According to Mr. Lee Cheung Kin, the Tong Wheel is just child’s play as the top-secret research establishments in China are far far ahead.  I was left alone because the Tong wheel could only generate 2-3 watts.

China is fully aware of my posts in the overunity.com forum and elsewhere.   They also know the 225 HP Pulse Motor developed in the USA and explained by Lee and myself at the end of 2006.

If the Lead-Out Energy theory is real and that the Tong wheel is real, there is no reason to doubt the 225 HP Pulse motor.  That was much more advanced than the Tong wheel we are demonstrating today.

I believe that there are two schools of thought in China.  One is to keep everything top-secret.  One is to see how things go.  China must claim some credit if OU devices were found to be real.  (The Steorn Orbo and the Gadgetmail device will not escape their attention.)  Our Tong wheel and the continued ltseung888 posts over the last few years will be good and solid publicity material.

In short, because we are a long way behind in the technical development of the Lead-Out Energy Machines, I believe China will leave us alone and see how things develop.   

ltseung888

20. What other technologies are you working on and how far along are they?

The other technology I am working on is the Flying Saucer.  The proof-of-concept experiments have been done.
We can indeed produce unbalanced force from within a closed system.

This technology will be combined with Lead-Out Energy technology at some stage in time.

*** I have now completed the first draft answers to the 20 questions raised.  We shall polish them before putting them on the Show. ***

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 18, 2010, 02:34:29 AM

20. What other technologies are you working on and how far along are they?

The other  I am working on is the Flying Saucer.  The proof-of-concept experiments have been done.
We can indeed produce unbalanced force from within a closed system.

This technology will be combined with Lead-Out Energy technology at some stage in time.

*** I have now completed the first draft  to the 20 questions raised.  We shall polish them before putting them on the Show. ***
@Tseung

Your delusions knows no bounds and you're so full of yourself and totally are ignorant of how science works. You write as if your 'works' is Gospel but in reality it shows you really don't understand anything scientific. That's truly sad.

It's so laughable a 60 plus year old can go on believing his own crap for so long!

cheers
chrisC