Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

[author=The Observer link=topic=2794.msg223789#msg223789 date=1263881949]
Util,
So why the f_ck is this  here?

Sincere ,
                             The Observer
[/quote]

Mr. (D.S.A) Observer:

The reason why scam artist are able to prey on gullible people is because such gullible people identify with their dumb-shit ass 'solutions' .  That's why the few of you who really think you're 'participating' in this thread is really kidding yourselves because your so called 'knowledge' is dare I say, basic crap.

Go ahead, start a petition to ban me. I think Stephan has better things to do and allows this comic show to go on so comedian scam artists like Tseung can make a fool of themselves.

As for Tseung being organized and therefore showing signs of intelligence, er, that would explain your own 'intelligence' or rather lack of!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on January 18, 2010, 07:56:37 PM
I am curious, why do you think this thread deserves any respect?  Even Mr. Tsueng  himself does not respect it.  He mostly talks amongst his numerous comical personas.  What serious person does this?

Good luck finding more than a handful of diehards to sign your petition.  Even here on ou.com, where pretty far out things generally get the benefit of the doubt, you're not going to find many takers on the Lead Out theory.

i don't think i have ever read a more asinine statement on this site than the one you just posted... "why do you think this thread deserves any respect?"... are you mental or just clueless utlitarian?

whether larry is off base, on base or even close to base is completely irrelevant... chrisc's behavior is childish, repetitve and entirely uncalled for. your argument is flawed as usual utilitarian, try a cogent one next time if you can manage to avoid the logical falacies you seem to always trip over...
are you really that stupid utilitarian?

i'll sign your petition observer.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

The Observer

Yep Chris,

You don't have any idea what 'leading out' Gravitational or Electron energy might mean.
I bring up valid undeniable scientific examples... you talk about scam artists.

hmmm... Are you changing the subject or unable to grasp simple science?

Can you comment...
                                           on why a speaker would take 1000s of times more energy
                                                             without ferromagnetic materials?

My guess is you have no idea what I am talking about.
If you do, please share !

Cheerful Regards,
                               The Observer

P.S. Thanks Willy... I realized it may be more fun to engage ChrisC with hard science.
                                  So at this point, my plan B is a petition unless Ole Stefan makes some sort of a move.

utilitarian

Quote from: The Observer on January 19, 2010, 01:19:09 AM

1. The moon and tides evidence that gravitic energy can be lead out.
    (the moon stays at same orbit... it should get closer to the earth if energy is conserved)

2. A common speaker is evidence that electron energy can be lead out.
    (if you build a speaker without Ferro or Magnet... it takes more energy for same sound)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether the moon gets closer to the earth or farther away, given tidal action, has nothing to do with whether energy is conserved.

What tidal action does do is slowly bring the Earth's rotation and the Moon's orbit in sync.  A day used to be about 22 hours about 600 million years ago, and the fact that it has grown is due to this effect.  So tidal energy is not free and nothing is being lead out.  The cost is that the Earth slows in its rotation.

I am not even going to comment on the speaker issue because I am not an expert in electronics, but if you can point me to any article corroborating what you have to say about free energy and speakers, I will be happy to look at it.

Lastly, with regard to Tseung's resonableness and honesty, there is nothing reasonable about this.  The guy makes promises about flying saucers and the olympics.  What happened to that reasonable promise?

His experiments are completely dishonest and are intended to mislead the viewer.  One example - his little rotating clear plastic square with tubes and balls.  He observes correctly that padding one side of the tube will prolong the rotation of the square.  His conclusion - energy is being lead out by the ball.

This conclusion is wrong and could easily be falsified with one more experiment - hold the ball in place and do not it bang about.  He of course knows this and does not show that control experiment.

And now he is selling $20,000 courses.  If you think he is onto something, why don't you go to a course?  That's not much to pay for world changing technology, right?  You could make millions in your home country with these.

And Wilby, the thread gets the respect it deserves.  If you are going to say ridiculous things about flying saucers and other nonsense, you are going to get the hecklers you deserve.  That's the way it goes, and your signature on a petition is not going to change the nature of that.

Paul-R

Quote from: chrisC on January 19, 2010, 02:21:37 AM
[author=The Observer link=topic=2794.msg223789#msg223789 date=1263881949]
...this thread is really kidding yourselves because your so called 'knowledge' is dare I say, basic crap...
chrisC:
You do not understand the basic premise of free energy or where it comes from,
and I am amazed that you take time off from your left handed washable
magazines to irritate us and waste Stefan's bandwidth.