Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

To Chris and Util,

You clearly don't understand what I am talking about when I say that electron energy is 'lead out' in a speaker.
That's ok guys, you have alot learn and (science is a closed book) blinders to take off.

Understand these concepts.

1. A common speaker's parts include
                                                                   - A Magnet
                                                                    - A Coil hooked up to the diaphragm
                                                                   - A piece of Iron inside the coil.

2. A Coil produces a Magnetic Field when hooked up to a potential difference (a battery).

3. For a given Speaker... you can replace the Magnet with a Coil (hooked up to a potential difference.)

4. For a given Speaker... you can take out the iron.

5.What you have left is a speaker made of
                                                                             - A large coil connected to a potential difference.
                                                                             - A small coil hooked up to the diaphragm.

6. Now compare the energy needed to make the same sound.
                                                                                                            Ferromagnetic Speaker vs. Coil Speaker.

Whala.. you will find that the coil speaker takes much more energy to run.

Why? Because magnetic density is measured in AMPERES/sqMETER.
           And AMPERES refers to electron current.

You see, unpaired electrons in Ferros create a magnetic field, just like a coil of wire hooked up to battery !

Something you obviously didn't know !

Please communicate back to me if you understand this.
If not... I can make a nice diagram with pictures.

Cheery Regards,
                            The Observer

P.S. You seem stumped on my Moon/ Tides Example.
        Because tides do work on the earth's surface... gravitic energy is used, yet the moon doesn't come closer to the earth.
        If there wasn't extra energy somewhere... conservation of energy dictates the moon crashes into the earth !

utilitarian

Quote from: The Observer on January 19, 2010, 03:49:16 PM

P.S. You seem stumped on my Moon/ Tides Example.
        Because tides do work on the earth's surface... gravitic energy is used, yet the moon doesn't come closer to the earth.
        If there wasn't extra energy somewhere... conservation of energy dictates the moon crashes into the earth !

The moon has too much inertia, that's why it's leaving orbit.  You are confusing things because you dont understand the forces at play.  The earth's rotation is indeed being slowed by tidal action, so there is your cost.  No free energy, nothing being lead out.

The Observer

Util,

You refuse to answer the speaker question.
My guess is ChrisC will not either.

Then you say,
QuoteThe moon has too much inertia, that's why it's leaving orbit.

All I can say is... Where's it going?

Chairs !
              The Observer

P.S. Keep up the good work Mr. Tseung.

Cap-Z-ro

I'm sure mostly everyone is familiar with the old phrase 'get the lead out', right ?

Now, it only stands to reason that if there was nothing that could be 'lead out' in the first place...then there would certainly not be any kind of  'lead out' to get...and therefore no need for the above referred to phrase.

I hope that brought some clarity to this spirited (and long) debate.

Regards...

chrisC

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 19, 2010, 07:12:43 PM
I'm sure mostly everyone is familiar with the old phrase 'get the lead out', right ?

Now, it only stands to reason that if there was nothing that could be 'lead out' in the first place...then there would certainly not be any kind of  'lead out' to get...and therefore no need for the above referred to phrase.

I hope that brought some clarity to this spirited (and long) debate.

Regards...

@ Cap

You're not only intelligent, you're witty too! Good one!

cheers
chrisC