Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on April 25, 2008, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: Kul_ash on April 25, 2008, 04:58:11 AM
Quote from: Top Gun on April 25, 2008, 03:07:34 AM
I shall now continue with Slide11 in the presentation file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/107462223/New_Energy_V8.PPT.html

You may direct intelligent question on the 11 slides to me.  Note the work ?intelligent?.  Being stupid dog once is enough.

This is exactly why I wrote the story. Which post of mine claims I admitted to your pendulum 3 fig? It was devil who told you that I was fooling you and you believed him. I was in serious mode till that point. But the moment you ignored all my questions totally and kept pushing your theory based on Devil's post, I lost total scientific interest in this.

Dear Kul_ash,

You can still post intelligent questions on the contents of the 11 Slides to Top Gun.

Ask one question at a time.  Avoid mixing them with the comments from chrisC, Keon or the like.  Their posts are for insulting training purposes and are automatically ignored as serious scientific discussions.

State what you already know and need no further explanation.  For example:
(1) You already know how to use the parallelogram of forces in the static case.
(2) Slide 3 or Pendulum08.jpg is correct in the static case.
(3) When we simply examine the two end positions, (Position A and Position B) we can detect a difference in energy.  So there must have been work done.
(4) However, the work done will depend on the integral of F dot ds.  (In this case F is the Force function, which can vary in magnitude and direction).
(5) May be point (4) needs clarification. So ask for specific clarification.

Mixing funny remarks or stories with scientific questions does not go well with Top Gun.  If you prefer, you can create a virtual person to tell the funny stories.

It is still not too late to raise intelligent questions or comments on the 11 Slides.

From: Lawrence Tseung who focuses on his fishing and dreaming about the grand plans of Benefiting the World.

Dear Mr. Tseung,

Who is to decide what is the intelligent question? I asked all genuine questions and I never got any answers. I did not mix any comments from any one when I was seriously discussing the theory. It is only when you and top gun decided that I was fooling on basic of what davil said, that was the time I let it go! Obviously I assumed that as you can not answer, you have found the easy way out.
And I do not need to create any aliases to post stories. I am comfortable with who I am and what I write.

Any way, if you want "intelligent" questions one by one let me post one for you at a time:

1. If you are applying external "constant" force on the system, how it comes to zero velocity i.e. how it becomes stationery without removing the force? In other words, how can a pendulum be a simple pendulum at the same time forced pendulum?

Please answer this and then I will post more. Now I do not know this is a intelligent question of no but 99 out of 100 scientists may ask you this.

ltseung888

Quote from: ltseung888 on April 26, 2008, 01:14:34 AM
What is the best scenario for the New Energy machines and the Flying Saucers?

(1)   One Country decides to share the top secret with the World.
(2)   It helps one or more inventors to demonstrate their inventions successfully.
(3)   It uses the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory to explain the source of energy.
(4)   Billions of investment $$$ pour into such research worldwide.
(5)   Thousands of inventions turn up.  Those include Flying Saucers.
(6)   United Nations takes a role in coordinating such activities.
(7)   Concepts such Mutual Credits get accepted
(8 )   The World becomes much richer.  With infinite energy, people understand that there will be infinite wealth.  There is no point in invading others.  Historical hatred starts to disappear.  World Peace is achieved.

Will that Country be China, USA, Russian, or Japan?  Will there be a total surprise?

Let us assume the surprise is Vietnam.  Is that possible?

(1)   They have people who can understand O level Physics.  They can read English.  They can understand the presentation slides in:
(2)   They can build the school girl Bedini Motor.  The specifications are available.
(3)   They can modify it to be more like the 225 HP motor.  They can produce the one-slice version.  All it takes is government support.  Vietnam can easily afford a few million USD on this project once the Officials are convinced.
(4)   They do not need to keep it as a top military secret.  They know that they are no match for the Americans, the Russians, the Japanese or the Chinese.
(5)   They can easily modify the slice of 225 HP Pulse Motor.  Just put the coils inside and the permanent magnets outside.  They can then have the elementary form of the Flying Saucer.

USA and China definitely have the New Energy Electricity Generators and the Flying Saucers.  They are keeping them as top military secrets.  I believe that might cause the worst feared scenario.  Thus telling the theory to the World, including Vietnam is the right thing to do.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on April 26, 2008, 06:25:40 AM
Quote from: ltseung888 on April 26, 2008, 01:14:34 AM
What is the best scenario for the New Energy machines and the Flying Saucers?

(1)   One Country decides to share the top secret with the World.
(2)   It helps one or more inventors to demonstrate their inventions successfully.
(3)   It uses the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory to explain the source of energy.
(4)   Billions of investment $$$ pour into such research worldwide.
(5)   Thousands of inventions turn up.  Those include Flying Saucers.
(6)   United Nations takes a role in coordinating such activities.
(7)   Concepts such Mutual Credits get accepted
(8 )   The World becomes much richer.  With infinite energy, people understand that there will be infinite wealth.  There is no point in invading others.  Historical hatred starts to disappear.  World Peace is achieved.

Will that Country be China, USA, Russian, or Japan?  Will there be a total surprise?

Let us assume the surprise is Vietnam.  Is that possible?

(1)   They have people who can understand O level Physics.  They can read English.  They can understand the presentation slides in:
(2)   They can build the school girl Bedini Motor.  The specifications are available.
(3)   They can modify it to be more like the 225 HP motor.  They can produce the one-slice version.  All it takes is government support.  Vietnam can easily afford a few million USD on this project once the Officials are convinced.
(4)   They do not need to keep it as a top military secret.  They know that they are no match for the Americans, the Russians, the Japanese or the Chinese.
(5)   They can easily modify the slice of 225 HP Pulse Motor.  Just put the coils inside and the permanent magnets outside.  They can then have the elementary form of the Flying Saucer.

USA and China definitely have the New Energy Electricity Generators and the Flying Saucers.  They are keeping them as top military secrets.  I believe that might cause the worst feared scenario.  Thus telling the theory to the World, including Vietnam is the right thing to do.

I say you forget about what these nations are doing. You should concentrate on proving your theory to world because that might consume many years. So its a good enough task for you. What happens later is not what you should think. You should think that how should I prove a world changing technology on the basis of only one presentation without any actual experimentation, documentation or any theories by world renound scientists. You are trying to change the world on basis on one presentation. I would say, Wow, good luck!
Do not waste your time thinking what would be politico social impact of these so called inventions right now! There is no point in counting your chicken before they hatch!

Top Gun

Dear Kul_ash,

When forces are at equilibrium, there will be no movement of the bob.  At the first Lee-Tseung Pull, the external horizontal force F is applied.  The pendulum moves to Position B and is kept stationary under the influence of the three forces (tension of string, weight of Bob and external force F).

The following diagram, Pendulum18.jpg is modified from pendulum08.jpg.
At equilibrium (when the force F is applied as shown)

In the vertical direction
(1)   There is a force Mg downwards equal to 60 units.
(2)   There is a force T1cos(a) upwards due to the tension of the string equal to 60 units (T1cos(10.46 degrees) = 60)
Since T1cos(a) = Mg, there is no movement in the vertical direction.

In the horizontal direction
(1)   There is a Force F towards the RHS equal to 10 units.
(2)   There is a force T1sin(a) towards the LHS due to the tension of the string equal to 10 units (T1sin(10.46 degrees) = 60.83 * sin(10.46 degrees) = 10)
Since T1 sin(a) = F, there is no movement in the horizontal direction.

Hope that the answer is clear.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 26, 2008, 07:47:00 AM
Dear Kul_ash,

When forces are at equilibrium, there will be no movement of the bob.  At the first Lee-Tseung Pull, the external horizontal force F is applied.  The pendulum moves to Position B and is kept stationary under the influence of the three forces (tension of string, weight of Bob and external force F).

The following diagram, Pendulum18.jpg is modified from pendulum08.jpg.
At equilibrium (when the force F is applied as shown)

In the vertical direction
(1)   There is a force Mg downwards equal to 60 units.
(2)   There is a force T1cos(a) upwards due to the tension of the string equal to 60 units (T1cos(10.46 degrees) = 60)
Since T1cos(a) = Mg, there is no movement in the vertical direction.

In the horizontal direction
(1)   There is a Force F towards the RHS equal to 10 units.
(2)   There is a force T1sin(a) towards the LHS due to the tension of the string equal to 10 units (T1sin(10.46 degrees) = 60.83 * sin(10.46 degrees) = 10)
Since T1 sin(a) = F, there is no movement in the horizontal direction.

Hope that the answer is clear.

Exactly this is the answer I was looking for. Now refer to your pendulum 14.jpg. It had initial length of M1 which reduced to M2. M1 was inclined so it had vertical and horizontal components. Now when it has become perfectly horizontal means knot is at the same elevation of pulley, no further vertical work is possible. Now you say that mgh = 60 x DH and work done by external force is 10 x DH so where does 50 x DH come from? Now, if you know the simple defination of "leaverage" then you should not ask this question. The vertical work done here is through leverage you gave using M1 as length. Have you considered that in your calculation any where? total vertical work done would always be the intergration of length of leverage multiplied by supplied force. So it is your leaverage that has worked the pendulum up. Whre is the lead out energy?
Secondly, as per your pendulum 14.jpg, it is clear that constant horizontal force can not lift the pendulum, it has to be inclined. When it becomes perfectly horizontal, no more vertical work is done. Then how you claim that supplied 2 parts of horizontal energy leads out vertical energy? I have never seen any slide from you that shows analysis of pure horizontal pull.
Thirdly, in your pendulum 14. jpg analysis, it is clear that supplied work is much larger than output work. Where is the amount of work done by lead out energy? You have not shown that horizontal work done is 16 joules and vertical work done is 7 joules so total 23 joules of output work as compared to 16 joules of input work. And You have calculated input work without considering leverage arm length. How is it correct?

Please explain!