Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 28, 2008, 08:39:23 AM
Any way, I will go ahead with pointing "Obvious" mistakes in your pendulum08.jpg

If you look closely, your knot has moved in perfectly horizontal plane as shown by you. Your length from support to knot is constant.

Dear Kul_ash,

The knot clearly goes up by dH.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 28, 2008, 09:08:00 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on April 28, 2008, 08:39:23 AM
Any way, I will go ahead with pointing "Obvious" mistakes in your pendulum08.jpg

If you look closely, your knot has moved in perfectly horizontal plane as shown by you. Your length from support to knot is constant.

Dear Kul_ash,

The knot clearly goes up by dH.

I have reproduced your pendulum08.jpg. Show me where have you shown the vertical displacement of knot?
If the knot has gone up then how come string pulling is still at the same elevation like before? Shouldn't it be inclined also?

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 28, 2008, 09:03:54 AM
May I present some physics.

In physics, a torque is a vector that measures the tendency of a force to rotate an object about some axis (center). The magnitude of a torque is defined as force times the length of the lever arm (radius).

In the case of a pendulum under the first Lee-Tseung Pull, the forces are at equilibrium.  In the vertical direction, the force due to the weight Mg is exactly balanced by T1cos(a).  Thus the effective force to Â"rotate an objectÂ" is zero.  In the horizontal direction, the force due to the external horizontal force F is exactly balanced by T1sin(a).  Thus the effective force to Â"rotate an objectÂ" is zero.

The Physics tells us that there is no net torque and thus no rotation in the case of Slide 3 or Pendulum08.jpg.  Can any one find error in the above physics logic???

Ha ha ha. Again you are trying to trick! The question is "not" the final position. The question is "how" it came to final position!! I am not worried about end result. A "torque" given by your inclined pulley have pulled is upwards! You are again and again forgetting that and showing me new figures how possible you could give perfect horizontal pull! I told you again and again that I am not interested in final position, I am interested to know how it came there. Who did the work of lifting pendulum? Your  magical lead out energy or simply the external force applied?
Once you said the forces are in equilibrium and there is no movement, then there is no question of torque. To move any object from its equilibrium you need external force. That is what you precisely did when you moved your pendulum from initial position. In fig pendulum14.jpg and pendulum21.jpg, you used inclined pulley and gave a torque to move it! In your magentic pendulum, you tried to show me that magnets are pulling the pendulum. It is clear that magntic field will be in vertical plane. Whatever the force line nearer to the bob will give maximum pull. So obviously it will move in vertical plane. In your pendulum08.jpg, I pointed obvious error that if knot moves upwards, so does the string. It is not possible to keep pulling force on same horizontal plane if the movement is radial. You drawing itself is wrong.
So all your efforts of arriving at that final position are incorrect. I have proved them wrong. Now you are again trying to trick me in final position. I will not talk about final position unless you do the exact analysis of how it came there. Simple?

Koen1

Yeah watch out for the trickery Kul_ash! ;)
it's one of the standard ways to try and dissuade you from pointing out
the holes in the "theory": try to confuse you with nonsense and baffle you with bullshit.
So far you're still holding your ground.
My compliments! :)

Of course, it is very clear that the "theory" and its "supporting mathematics" are
seriously flawed. Keep up the good work, and maybe Tseung will finally have to
admit he is delusional. :D

Pirate88179

@ Koen1:

Wait, if he admitted he was delusional then would that not make him not delusional?  In other words, if he admitted he was crazy, would that not make him sane?  I read somewhere that all of the crazy people think they are sane, and all of the people that think they are sane are really crazy.

This reminds me of an old Star Trek episode in which Kirk outwits a huge super computer by sending it into an endless loop by having Spock tell the computer that everything Kirk says is a lie, then Kirk says "I am lying".  The computer goes nuts because if everything Kirk says is a lie, but he admits to lying, then he can't be lying but then.....and so on.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen