Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 02:45:29 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 10, 2008, 02:29:53 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D Getting frustrated with self?  ;D ;D ;D I thought Budhism has made you toughen to insults!  One more added personality in your disorder? Man your case is really getting outta hand! :D :D Thank you for enlightening me about the word "enlighten"!  ;D As you do not understand simple physics and maths, I do not expect you to know much of a english too!  ;) Otherwise you would have understood what I meant to say!
Do they teach you social skill like saying F word on public forum in your KG school?  ;D
So now let me recollect again:

Tseung is Galileo and the greatest scientist of 21st century!
Top_gun the alter ego, is the master in 0 level in physics and maths!
Wilby has the best social skills and english in world!
"Friend" teaches budhism and is the best guru but only to identity Tseung. Cause identity Wilby does not seem to agree to it and wants to abuse back!
Forever has designed world's first anti gravity flying machine!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can not stop laughing! Its really killing me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now I "URGE" you to go and see a Psychiatrist immediately!! Thats not even first but the "0"th step for you!  ;D

you do not understand simple english. the point of ANY language is to SAY WHAT YOU MEAN,
not expect others to read your mind. this is not surprising though, immature people often expect others to read their minds, put their feelings above all else, etc.
where EXACTLY did i "abuse" back? you're acting immature and i called you on it. this is not abuse. making up you own definitions again? weren't you putting ltseung to the flame for doing this? perhaps you should drop the physics for a bit and brush up on your english?

nice try at back pedaling though. you said it. now you own it. even when its wrong.

i can say fuck if want, its not unsocial, its slang. berating and bullying someone is far different. i dont expect you to understand the subtleties of such. had you such a grasp on language you would know that im not some alias for ltseung. you can tell when he is posting as a double, the sentence structure, etc. is a dead giveaway.
so comedic that you see aliases for ltseung everywhere.

never did i claim to have the worlds greatest social skills, i said you need to learn some. nice try at twisting away from your errors and redirecting it back at me. but the fact remains you used the word wrong. admit it.

oooooooh  :'( Mr. Wilby is here to teach english, like Tseung is teaching 0 level physics!  ;D As you really seem not to understand english, let me enlighten you on what I said:

I Said "We do not want you to teach physics and maths to us". ----> Let me explain the meaning of this. This means we all are aware and good at physics and maths that is taught in schools and colleges. I hope you understand this much.
Next was "We wanted you to "enlighten" us on your theory" -----> Now Tseung's theory goes well ahead of so called "incorrect" physics that is taught in our schools. So we wanted to know from him what it is that he has that no other physics book seems to have!  Are you clear u to this point? I know may be hard for you to understand but hang in there!

So now there is a difference in "Teaching basic physics" and "Enlightening about someone's theory"! Too hard to understand for you? I am sorry to put you thru sooo much mental pressure of understanding!

After that I said: "We asked you questions and you failed miserably and you came back to your original argument that slide 3 can not be wrong".

----> So here what I meant was that you tried to explain your theory and we asked you questions based on basic physics that we learnt and you could not explain them cause your theory is out of the scope of normal physics and laws of nature.

So now you understand what I meant to say or still its too hard for you? I know your brain must be working overtime by now trying to understand this. No worries, ask Tseung  ;D

And you can say fuck or any thing you want, because I really don't give a fuck to what you say!  ;D For me you are just an idiot who is trying to debate with me on english and social education in physics forum!  ;D

WilbyInebriated

im not mad, where this wild conjecture coming from?

profanity has been used in this thread prior to me, and no objections were raised, kul_ash comes to mind... funny how you didn't question his use of profanity?
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 09, 2008, 02:27:38 AM
Ha ha ha ha!!!! So after hiding for few days, you are now back with same bullshit diagrams and making Hans von as your new customer!!! ;D ;D ;D

im saying you all are behaving like children, bill excluded, he manned up
the rest of you have yet to show the maturity and do so. bill spoke for himself. you havent, nor has kul except to avoid admitting the mistakes that you both made that i pointed out for you. i am chilled and i am enjoying people making fools of themselves. sad thing is you dont seem to realize that you are making one of yourself

AGAIN how can you expect ltseung to admit the mistakes you have "shown" to him when you wont admit to the ones i have shown that you have made? this question applies to you also kul.

i fully expect more squirming and redirection, and not a direct answer to my question... its what children do ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 03:19:34 AM
im not mad, where this wild conjecture coming from?

..... i am chilled and i am enjoying people making fools of themselves. ....
i fully expect more squirming and redirection, and not a direct answer to my question... its what children do ;)

Ok, is there a mirror in your home? Or you haven't been looking at one recently?
I didn't put words in your mouth.... I said I enjoyed the comedy show.....

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

kul here is a direct quote from you
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 09, 2008, 08:25:35 AM
Talking to yourself again?? ;D
We did not ask you to teach us physics and mathematics. We just asked you to "enlighten" us on your theory and asked you questions...
enlighten is a synonym for instruct, instruct is a synonym for teach therefore enlighten and teach are synonyms. you quite clearly said "we did not ask you to teach us physics and mathematics" did you not? it is you who does not really understand english or you could grasp this simple thing. i know your brain must be working really hard to wrap itself around such a complex idea as synonyms. see you asked ltseung to "enlighten" (teach) you about his theory, which involves "teaching" you "his" physics. you contradicted yourself. futhermore, you cant "enlighten" (teach) me on what you said, you can elucidate, you can clarify, etc. AGAIN you are wrong...

i'm totally clear on what your "point" was, as well as the fact that you totally fucked up using "enlighten" in that place in that context. you seem to have trouble with the idea of synonyms though.
i'm not trying to debate you, i am pointing out where you are wrong. and you still are wrong. enlighten is the wrong word there.

since when is this a "physics" forum? are you making up definitions AGAIN?

oh before i forget... you were wrong. and you still haven't admitted it.

and chrisc more ad hominem? hrmmm no answer to the math? other than ad hominem?

AGAIN, how can you expect ltseung to admit the mistakes you have "shown" to him when you won't admit to the ones i have shown that you have made?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Kul_ash

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 03:03:11 AM
@kul
i could give a fuck about physics of ltseungs device or the math
i was commenting on the sub theme of this thread... you and you bully friends acting like children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_skills

missed the part about not saying fuck there...

you should take notice of:
Skilled in diplomacy (how one handles disagreements)

again your crazy self constructed definitions... keep posting... they were right, this is comic

so now let me recollect...
chrisc cant do math
kul_ash sees ghosts and aliases in everyone (including those who have NOT supported ltseungs theory, but simply called you immature)
pirate  the one  with a pair of balls big enough to man up

elucidate this english shit again please?  you say some bullshit, claiming that known synonyms aren't synonyms, and we are supposed to guess your meaning?

Enough! If you want to use foul language, come out on any other such type of forum, and I shall tech you some word and definations that you never heard before!
But this forum and other members have dignity and we have some basic respect for each other. You do not seem to have any idea about how to post on such forums. Please take your dirt outside. I do not want to start abusing like you and lose my dignity so I am stopping to reply you from this moment. You can say whatever you want to. People like you should be kept away like stone in rice! While teaching others social skill, you have dropped yourself down so much that all we see of you now is dirt!
So I am off replying you.