Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

what? how is it wildly off topic? did ltseung not bring up the hit count? did chrisc not claim that MOST of the hits were due to spiders? if someone makes a claim, yes i expect them to back it up with substance... i simply constructed a simple equation to show that this was HIGHLY unlikely
to read a post you HAVE to parse it... the capability of you all for analysis is debatable.

if you have nothing intelligent to say atlas, dont speak

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 11:17:04 AM
what? how is it wildly off topic? did ltseung not bring up the hit count? did chrisc not claim that MOST of the hits were due to spiders? if someone makes a claim, yes i expect them to back it up with substance... i simply constructed a simple equation to show that this was HIGHLY unlikely
to read a post you HAVE to parse it... the capability of you all for analysis is debatable.

if you have nothing intelligent to say atlas, dont speak

OK, the result of your planted error was that you underestimated the hit count by a factor of four.  So now will you concede that most hits were due to search engines?

WilbyInebriated

please address how my analysis was wildly off topic. i asked you first, you seem to like to play this question game with people to avoid questions posed to you. when you clarify your statement we can move on to your question.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 11:40:23 AM
please address how my analysis was wildly off topic. i asked you first, you seem to like to play this question game with people to avoid questions posed to you. when you clarify your statement we can move on to your question.

The topic of the thread is the Lee-Tseung theory.  You did not address the merits of the theory, merely how many times this thread has been viewed.  While your post was perhaps responsive to another post, it was not on-topic, as it did not address the theory itself.

Ben Waballs

Wtg on finding where he works! Great job.
I think this clown has no game at all. Just trying to make people mad. We think its hilarious. Hes not even a good troll. Doesnt know the first thing about REAL internet flame wars. Newbie. Notice how he sits here waiting for replies, like the loser he is. Your game is very lame, dude.
Your math is even worse. You cant even count hits? wow! You and Larry should team up! The drill handicapped and the anonymous loser poster who cant even count!
Quote" im the kid that don't take shit from any immature bully". No, your the dickhead who thinks everyone around him needs his bullshit advice. Your OPINION. Which doesnt count for shit. You are the fat kid crying to the teacher cause you got your ass WHIPPED. You are one pathetic little boy on his daddys aol account trying to cause trouble. You are about 10,000 gibberish posts too late, mf.
I bet your laptop says Leapfrog on it, doesnt it little man?
Looks like you LOSE, considering the people here like you less than they do larry. Hes probably magnacoaster or xpensif, people of that ilk.
We will laugh like hell when you disappear, boy. Laugh like hell!