Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SMOT Triangular Enclosure Variation, Closed Loop?

Started by jeffc, July 26, 2007, 10:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffc

Hi All, I've been lurking around here at overunity on an off for a few months. Here's a concept of a SMOT variation that I think has some promise.  Please review, along with the PDF docs attached which inclide diagram and walk through of the whole system.

Concept (suggest you look at diagram pdf first):
Combine the magnetic force of a SMOT to create increased gravitational PE which can be used in a way to close the system via triangular enclosure configuration.

IF the magnetic force can be used to drive a bearing up the ?ceiling? of a triangular enclosure, then using a triangular system with an internal ramp could potentially return the bearing to its ?launch? position and enable a closed loop self sustaining system.

Concerns:
Transition points are my biggest concerns, as I guess would be the case with all potential self running devices.  At point (2) as the bearing must transfer from the lowest end of the ramp to the triangular ceiling there must be enough in the combination of remaining kinetic energy from gravity and upward pull of the magnetic force from above to cause the bearing to round the transition point (D).

At point (3) the bearing must have enough energy from the PM series acceleration, with possible assistance from the PM at (F) to not get ?stuck? at the last magnet in the series.  If it can escape the magnetic force from the series, then gravity will take over and the system may indeed be closed and self sustaining.

Disclaimer:
I am not a scientist or an engineer.  Just a tinkerer  who has been interested in overunity since my grandfather shared a concept with me many years ago. 

Thanks, jeffc

hartiberlin

Hi Jeff,
great idea,
this has merit, I think.

Maybe you still can merge the 2 PDFs into just one.

All SMOT setups really need very precise mechanical
setups up to 1/10 of a MilliMeter, so to avoid any sticking
it would be also good to use a glas ball just filled
with iron powder as user Epitaxy had used to avoid
the Remanz buildup as it happens in a real iron ball.
Good luck.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

jeffc

Thanks Stefan,
I really appreaciate your work on this site. 

I've combined the diagram and description into a single PDF.  Also added a gif version so it will be easier for everyone to get the idea without downloading.

Regards,
jeffc

gyulasun

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for showing this interesting triangle SMOT setup.
If I understand correctly, the ball's own weight is kept also by the attracting magnetic path while moving uphill, right?  If so,  I wonder if this does not make the building of the ramp unnecessarily difficult, for it needs more 'work' from the magnets to hold the weight and move uphill the ball at the same time.
Surely some tinkering is needed but I also like this great idea.

Regards
Gyula

Paul-R

You might find the ball rushes up the inside of the ceiling like a
bullet, and crashes into the corner. SMOTs can be energetic.
Remember the gauss gun.

Can your idea be adapted into a circle? Have a gance at this:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2745.msg40868.html#msg40868
Paul.