Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another trick video?

Started by huhh, July 31, 2007, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

Great point, J.

I thought about an electric motor mostly because someone else spoke about batteries, which I never bothered to look for. Anyway, batteries -> motor was the combination it crossed my mind.

Simplicity is the key, truly.
And that mixture of stuff is anything but not simple? That?s another aspect behind which most scammers hide themselves. Then, they impertinently ask:  ?Have you exactly replicated it to dare saying it is not working?? Now, usually this is the point were I get mad?
(In the case above it?s because I can not find that particular dog food trademark and I have different kind of toothpicks, which most probably will not squeeze the free electrons out of the quantum vortex in a proper way ;))

Lesson learned, J. It?s a well said one.
A principle and simple experiment is badly needed before taking one too seriously.

Tinu

mapsrg

NOT A GOOD LOOK WHEN A TOOTHPICK SPINS DUE TO MAGNETIC CONDUCTION OF SOME KIND....THIS RANKS WITH THE TWO WHEELS IN THE GARAGE THAT ROLLED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON UNTIL IT WAS REVEALED THE FLOOR WAS NOT LEVEL...15 MINS OF FAME ....SUCCESSFUL?