Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Molina Martinez patent

Started by hartiberlin, August 12, 2007, 11:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Waves, Superpositon, Multiplication,

If I recall and transform some analogies to electrical
systems - the truth is somewhere in between.

As long as waves of (any) different frequency "meet"
in an ideal media (no compression, linear, no restriction
in amplitude) - they dont influence each other.
(ideal media is a relative term - a conductor for
electricity is "ideal" if its resistance is relativly small
compared to the termination resistance - and the frequency
is as low that now relativistic effects occur.

Some people use the term "beat" frequencies for effects that
occur in human ear/brain if two very close frequencies cannot
be "assigned" to 2 frequencies -> beat "sensation".
The human ear is no capable of ideal reception of such close
frequencies.

In "real" media - you get compression and nonlinear effects.
2 close frequencies generate a (periodic)rms pressure envelope which
causes different propagation properties in regions of high pressure
and low pressure.
'This causes harmonics (distortion), "beat" frequencies (f1-f2),(f2-f1),
(2f1-f2)..... and so on caused by multiplication of sinusodial components.

As long as you use light(photons) in vacuum / typical enviroment, the media is relatively "ideal", for sonic waves in water - it depends on the amplitude and frequency - for practical conditions "not ideal".

rgds,

Wolfgang 

ilangiat

hello mr Martinez

your device sounds great, its logic,

is this device has been tested yet, or its have to be developed?

may be we can raise the money for developing, can you send me some materials?

ilangiat@yahoo.com

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: Nomen luni on January 01, 2008, 08:44:42 AM
No offense, but how can we be sure this poster is indeed Molina Martinez?

Also, given that his patent application said his original device required a feedback of only 1% of its power to self run, and now he says it produces no OU, should we jump on the band wagon of believing his newest claims? Going from a factor 100 gain to no gain is a big measurement error.

If you've got a working device, arrange a public demonstration. If not, why are you jumping the gun again with your untested theories? Surely you should have learned your lesson last time?

I believe that some time ago he was invited and this section was created for him, but I don't really care about this thread anymore as he has not provided new information for so long...
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

sparks

I always understood the photon to be pure energy.  This seems not to be true if we can smash two pieces of energy together and get more energy.  I think whoever posted about the photon disintegrator is getting mixed-up with protons and photons.  Quarks and such referred to are parts of a proton not a photon. Magnetic mono-poles?  Light is comprised of photons and has a frequency and therefore has mass.  Energy is in light because of lights high frequency not it's mass.  Mass is energy stored in a resonating  system.   Resonation of light could give us a higher harmonic and some kind of yet unnamed new ray but it would be drawing on a phenomenon with very little potential for energy creation seeing as how it is almost all energy already.  There could be a whole bunch of other frequency's into infinity. 1 times 10to the infinite hz.  These black energy frequencys are probably flying through us all the time. But as the frequency rises there is less potential for energy and more just energy.  So what happens when oscillations go all the way to omega hertz?
Now there is pure energy with no more potential energy in it to trade with the rest of the Universe. It becomes unobservable so it doesn't exist on a physical plane.  Then the other extreme starting at 1x10-omega hertz and it's a big old old old wave. Loaded with potential energy just no beach to wash up on.  Then back up to frequencies that whole galaxies bob up and down on. Finally back to Earth with it's 8hz resonant system going on.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

pauldude000

@ Mr. Martinez

Welcome to OverUnity.com

@all

This thread caught my eye, and after reading, I will post my two bits here.

Anyone whom thinks electromagnetism does not form harmonics and beat frequencies, has never researched the subject personally. In my TPU (See "Steven Mark's" Thread) research, using toroidal coils, both air and ferrite cored at high frequency, I can state absolutely that two frequencies of generated magnetic wave mix and affect each other. I can equally state other things as well:

1. True harmonic frequencies are summing or mutually amplifying of each other.
2. Beats are definitely formed in the same device.
3. Truly resonant frequencies also create a "spectrum" of related frequency generation in the same device.

These things can be proven to yourself, EASILY, with nothing more than two frequency generators (5MHZ or more preferable. I use an old B&K 3025, and a digital 2MHZ new POJ), an oscilloscope capable preferably of 100Mhz resolution, and a simply wound coil.

For those wanting to I will post the necessary requirements for the coil.

Materials list:

A. 50ft of 4 wire solid strand phone cable (I use round phone cable, but flat should work equally fine)
B. 1 roll of electrical tape
C. 1 white perm marker OR white nail polish
D. 1 set wire strippers....

(that is all... this is a sensitive air core coil... :D )

1. On a form approx 6" in diameter (piece of pvc pipe, bottom of a sauce pan, literally whatever.. diameter will affect output resonant frequency, but should be within the ability of a good 5MHZ Function Generator to see effects) wind four turns of wire CW.

2. Cut the ends to leave six inch leads.

3. Carefully remove from form, and tightly bind this coil together with tape. (this is your horizontal coil for the unit)

4. Strip four inches of outer sheath, then strip 1/2" from each of the exposed wires.

5. Now, take about 30 feet of the phone cord, and strip the outer sheath from the wires.

6. Take each of the four wires, and wind loosly into a coil around your hand.
You should have one coil of each red, black, green, and yellow insulated wires.

7. Mark four even quadrants on the taped horizontal coil, with the first mark between the horizontal coils 6" output cables.

8. Tightly wind around the horizontal coil 50 turns using each color wire CW leaving 6" leads. 1 color per marked out quadrant and centered in each quadrant.

9. To simplify the winding of each colored coil, bind down the colored wire with tape, tightly wind, then secure the end of the wind with tape.

10. Strip the leads of the colored coils 1/2" At this point, the coil winding is complete.

Now, for the connections.

11.  Holding the coil setup in your left hand, consider the left hand horizontal coils 4 wire cable lead as the ground. The right hand 4 wire cable lead consider as the positive.

With the horizontal coil, we have four separate individual coils wound in exact parallel. These can be connected in series to attain high enough output voltage for your O-scopes to read easily on 1 to 5v/div range. The output is low amperage, so do not be too concerned, though you may need a 10x probe at resonance. A switchable 1x and 10x probe is nice here. Switch to 10x probe if the trace starts approaching  the top of the screen at 5v/div. Remember to multiply voltage x 10.

12. Take the ground yellow wire, and hook it (twist or solder) to the green positive.
13. Take the green negative and hook it to the red positive.
14. Take the red negative, and hook it to the black positive.

At this point, the horizontal coil should only have two wires unconnected. Black on the ground side, and yellow on the positive side. These are your scope connection points.

Now, concerning the four vertical coils hookups. Multiple effects can be viewed using either one or two input frequencies, and these four 1 wire coils are the input coils, or the "primary" concerning the whole coil. This is NOT directly electrically connected in any manner to the horizontal coil, just inductively. (For those saying it cannot be, since the coils are oriented 90 degrees out ....build it.... you will learn something. :D )

For the primaries connections:

ONE frequency operation:

4 in series

15. Hook all four primary coils in series. (Ending wire of one wind, to input wire of next clockwise around the coil)
16. You should have two of the  leads, the start winding of the first coil, and the ending wire of the last coil unconnected. These are your frequency inputs which you hook to the function generator.

2 in series

17. Choose two opposing coils (on opposite sides of the horizontal coil).
18. Hook the output lead of the first, to the input lead of the second.
19. Hook your function generator to the remaining two unconnected leads.
20. Leave the other two coils unconnected.

2 Frequency Operation

2 coil - independent

21. Choose two opposing coils.
22. Hook the 1st Function Generator to the first coil, with the output (red) lead of the Function Generator connected to the start of the winding, and the ground (black) lead to the end winding.
23. Repeat 22 with second Function Generator on opposing second coil.

4 coil - 2 in series

24. Choose two opposing coils.
25. Hook the end wind of the first coil, to the start wind of the second opposing coil.
26. The starting wind of the first, is the red lead connection to your first function generator, and the ending wind of the second opposing coil is the ground for the F.G..
27. Repeat for the second set of opposing coils, hooking up the second function generator to this set in the same manner as stated in the previous step.

HOW TO perform the experiments.

1. Connect your O-scope to the horizontal coils leads.
2. Start with one function generator, with the leads connected to the "high" output bnc connector.
3. Progress to two signal only after performing one signal testing.
4. Turn on your O-scope, change v/div to lowest setting, and time/div to .5 microsecond. (You will notice you are already getting a voltage reading showing a trace. :) )
5. Change V/div setting until the signal only occupies two divisions.
6. Turn on your F.G. at lowest voltage, lowest frequency range, lowest frequency setting, square wave.
7. You will notice a change in the trace, but not much, or the trace will blank out.
8. Adjust voltage up on the F.G. to max, adjusting also the v/div on the O-scope keeping the signal within the two div on the scopes scale. 
9. Cycle through the frequencies in every range on the F.G. noting the effects of frequency input on the output.
10. In every range, when amplification occurs, cycle back and forth through the time/div settings on the scope.

You have now seen:

Harmonic frequency generation. (the "flames" which look like a wide trace of various types. )
Beats (Square wave superimposition upon the overall sine output at MUCH lower frequency)
True Resonance, or Self amplification due to harmonic voltage summing (when the voltage requires that you change v/div to view the entire wave.)

Do the same 10 steps, with two generators......

This experiment, after both single and multiple frequencies are tested, removes excuses of all kinds, and will amaze and shock the heck out of anyone whom has not done it yet.

I will be posting this in my thread as well, as it should be a good learning tool for all doing magnetic wave interaction research of any kind.

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.