Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Molina Martinez patent

Started by hartiberlin, August 12, 2007, 11:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

Yes, yes

I have been arguing the same thing to people, i was just wondering if he has run tests on it to see if the collision really does produce anything. I know, isn't it silly, all those theories contradicting eachother?
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Alberto Molina M.

Paul Andrulis is right. Virtual photons are not called like that because they don?t exist. They do exist but have particular properties. This link could be useful. 
http://www.fnal.gov/pub/inquiring/questions/virtual_photons_1.html

Photons collisions are also real, not a theory. There is abundant literature about this. You can search Google for ?photon-photon collisions?.

Best regards,

Alberto Molina M.

martinzurix

if i understand properly ...  energy produced from collision of photons is bigger than used for collision ??

HopeForHumanity

Now this is something interesting I just thought of. Arn't black holes natural photon collision centers? The photon sphere surrounding a black hole has to give off these reactions because the density of photons being acheived that this point is incredible. Enough photon collision is suppose to give off entire particle sets to naturaly form into hydrogen atoms. This looks like the jackpot in terms of explaining the amount of hyrogen in our universe. Could it be these blackholes are recycling the energy created back into matter?
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

pauldude000

@ Alberto M.

It actually makes sense to me. Let me explain why. I will have to use some math, so I apologize if I lose anyone here.

Note: ^2 = "squared" and sqrt() = square root

To say E=MC^2 for matter at rest, or E=(MC^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) with Lorentzian transformations applied for motion, or E=hf for electromagnetic energy, is somewhat cryptical. To state that the energy E referenced is actually the same form, or equivalent, then E=E.

What that means is that (MC^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) = hf. It has to be true, or E is not equivalent. In simpler terms, the property known as "energy" (E) is not "energy".

Therefore if we assume that E is truly = E, we may conclude from this that Mass itself is a function of frequency of an energy, since C and h (plank's constant) are actually constant numbers represented by symbolic form.

If mass is a function of energy frequency, then mass may well be transformed to either an increase of either frequency or energy, and vice-versa.

Now, also consider that E^2 = momentum^2 + M^2, or E= sqrt(momentum^2 + M^2)

Guess what, E = E (actually E^2 = E^2) principle yet again.......

In this we can state hf(MC^2/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)) = momentum^2 + M^2

We ten note that momentum is then a relation of a mass frequency in motion, which is true.

This then demonstrates that mass is not some quantity solely owned by "matter", and that "matter" is but another representation, form, or aspect of energy.

Otherwise, E=mc^2 would not be applicable to matter, as it's derivations are based upon ELECTROMAGNETIC formula. (Note the application of the Lorentzian transformations.)

Therefore, it should come as no shock to anyone that energy can manifest itself as any of the forms, or all of the forms, with a change in any of the functional parts of the base form.

Therefore, collision of photons, would equal a change in momentum or possibly even frequency, which might create particles, or release energy of various forms.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.