Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES NOW

Started by zero, August 27, 2007, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero

You try to enjoy your life.   When they decide to take away
your freedoms then we shall see how happy you may be.

Take away your home, and put you into a work/prison camp.
Take away your possessions.
Take away your family... thru a staged terror act,  or
as punishment.. or simply because they want to
reduce the population - as they have already
stated...

b0rg13

Quote from: Sataur? on August 27, 2007, 04:59:11 PM
Hahaha, well you guys are giving me a laugh.

Whilst you guys worry in your delusional world of big brother, I'm going to enjoy my life and be merry. Even if I was oppressed, that doesn't stop me from being happy. You keep forgetting that I am the real person in charge; I am the one who determines which experiences are happy and which are not.

And we all die in the end anyways. We move on, we always do. Oppression is only oppression if you make it so.

the FACT is its NOT delusional at all :).

also you seem to think we are all not happy , maybe your delusional , some of us are simply trying to let other know thats all.....or dont you know ?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Sataur

I'd rather live in blissful ignorance and be happy than in fear and worry with the supposed truth.

And as I said earlier, I'm going to die sooner or later anyways. I'd might as well make my time that I have left as enjoyable as possible. I agree with the old adage that its quality over quantity. If they decide to kill me whilst I'm blissfully ignorant of what they are doing, great, at least I had a great life up until then. But if I am worrying and struggling against it, then my life would have sucked up until that point.

You only give them power by buying into the fear. You're doing more harm than good.

And the truth of it all is that I'm too insignificant. They have no reason to want to kill me, and if they do, its because they want everyone dead, in which case there's not much we can do.

But I'm not afraid of death regardless, so I have nothing to worry about.

Good day, I'm done discussing this. It's going nowhere.

zero

The Idea is that if enough people are awakened to it,
that there will be a force capable of stopping it
from a stranglehold.

Sataur

And even if all my possessions and all my family somehow die in a catastrophic planned terrorist attack, I can still choose to look at it as a destructive and self-devolving event, or a positive and constructive event.

Again, I must reiterate the fact that it is I who is in control of my life, and no one else. I am the sole observer of my universe, and I can choose how I wish to perceive it.