Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES NOW

Started by zero, August 27, 2007, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sataur

The truth, b0rg, is that you are afraid.

You wouldn't be posting this propaganda and fear mongering material if you did not feel the need to convince others of some imaginary threat.

You are fearful that "they" will get you, that they will take over and remove what is familiar to you. Even though you know their supposed "plans", and that knowing them makes you feel a little more secure, you also know that there is nothing you as a single person can do about it, and that scares you.

And that is why you are here, trying to convince me otherwise.

I have a degree in psychology, so I think I my knowledge of human cognition is a little more comprehensive than yours. And judging by your typography and use of language, you aren't quite in the upper echelons of education either.

zero

According to some,  these people have and continue to practice
satanic rituals where humans are in fact sacrificed and raped.

There is a child prostitution case that was huge, and included
top level Govt. officials in the whitehouse.    In that case,
they only took care of one guy... and only for misuse of
funds (if i recall correctly).   All those Govt. officials
on the books which should have went to jail,  were
let off the hook as the case was mysteriously tossed into
a closet.

You have NO IDEA what the man behind the black curtain is
capable of.   No idea what his idea of a perfect world is.

zero

And NO,  there are those who ARE out to get you.

They DONT CARE about you One bit.

They LOVE greed, Power, Money, Sexual abuse...etc.

They dont care about God or enlightenment.   In fact,
they dont believe in God or repercussions for their evil
actions.  To them, this place is a playground for their
every wicked cold heartless desire.

Sataur

Well luckily for me and my children, such a messed up and royally insane man is not immortal, and he will eventually pass on like the rest of us.

I honestly feel that people are not out to get other people. People, believe it or not, like to help other people. It's what makes us feel content, and gives us spiritual connections with eachother.

Such a twisted and intensely distorted person would not last long, and his body will physically deteriorate along with his mind. It's just not the way humans are meant to be.