Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

White powder Gold

Started by innovation_station, September 06, 2007, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gero

Hello guys this is my first post and would like to know about David Hudson, what happened to him?  The last I heard he had heart problems and stopped research if I am not mistaken, one makes the assumption that he was taking the WPG, but in that case why did he end up having a disease that many mere mortals have to contend with? If he didn't take the WPG then it also doesn't look good for him as he's experimented and researched so much on this WPG and yet doesn't take it himself? Or these are lies that are drifting around about him, who knows!  Who Knows?

Does Sir Gardner take the WPG, if so which one?

Have any of you guys had experience with WPG, m-state material, monatomic etc, I am very interested to know, I am not here to be negative or talk people down or have arguements I genuinely am interested but like many I am not sure which is the real stuff, thanks in advance for any advice.

You can also PM if you like. :)

Gero

Oh IC, One guy told me that we create m-state material inside our own bodies when we meditate and reach higher states of consciousness, all the wonderful effects attributed but not proved so far by WPG, monatomic elements etc also is experienced (and not proved) by serious meditators or Yogis etc, I assume the Melatonin increasing effects of WPG and shutting the eyes during meditation are the link here, i.e. both produce more Melatonin, and hence the spiritual, esp, etc states - just a thought :-\

Prophmaji

Read everything on the website I listed one post (post of mine) back. Then you will know some of what it is that you actually seek. :)

Immortality is not really a workable enterprise from this mortal coil. The point is to be mortal and to repeat your lessons until done.

Immortality breaks that chain. It is for those who have ascended and no longer need it. Such is life!   :-\

If one has achieved immortality in this plane, then they are likely committed to an assignment rather than a life.

Gero

Thanks Prophmaji, will do - read the posts that is. Sorry guys if I've come to this thread late on, I'll have a look at what others have said and similar posts.

Gero

Is it the philosophicalmercury site? I tried many times to acees it but no luck ... The page cannot be displayed, does it work on your end? I am in Beijing, China maybe just a problem from my end.  Is this what you meant though? http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/mht/mht16.htm