Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

So Wheres The Power Then ?

Started by b0rg13, September 11, 2007, 02:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

with all the stuff inve been reading in the forums here power seems to be all over the place...but where is a real working system....there seems to be lots of partly made systems... is any one able to post real working systems?....is it not possable to simply hook up a motor of some kind to a generator of some kind ?..or am i missing the point here?.....surely there are working ideas out here, cant we get a list, most of the forums seem to start off really well, then it seems to turn into bitching ::) ...

..could hydrogen from water run a small motor to run a gen ?..
..could a magnet motor run a gen ?..

...the best example i thought i saw was an rv motor running a gen..in a video , and i thought i saw 300volts in and 1100volts out...makeing 800 for free ?..couldnt this run a basic home...or sit in the boot of a car and run and electic car?..then when not in use plug into ya house to up the power when your home ?( i cant help but think this would simply work?)

... i cant help but see power in the forums.... i dont see any one saying there off the grid and this is how i did it...
(if your wondering if by now i must be cluless , your probly right, i more than likley am,)

id appreciate any comments what so ever about any thing here.( this will healp me learn,thats why im here).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

300 volt in and 1100 volt out is no big deal, transformers have managed that amazing feat ever since they were invented.

It does not mean much.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

b0rg13

dosent mean much ?....umm ok..

ok lets say we have a transformer puting out 1100 with 300 going in ,....cant we hook up 3 more to that one and get 3300?
..it means much to me when you compaire it to being able to paye a power bill and deciding to put food on the table...but i think i can see where your coming from , it just dosent matter if you can afford both power and food :).

if i knew how to do this id simply do it and teach others how to as well,maybe its just me because im poor that i want a way NOT to pay for power( or fuel ).

..our power stations used to be owned by the public, a while ago the gov sold them off right under our noses and said the prices would come down due to competition , the prices have only gone up, infact not long ago the power co disconnected a family from the grid and 4 hours later a lady died because her oxygen machine stoped working, and they begged for the power not to go off, a week later the power co gave them 10k to help for the digging of the 6 foot hole.
hmmmmm.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

hansvonlieven

G'day again,

Of course you can, if you are prepared to put up with the resultant drop in amperage. What you gain in volt you lose in ampere. There is no NEW energy in a transformer.

Voltage on its own means little, you can have millions of volt and touch it, all it will do is make your hair stand on end (literally)

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

crazyman

Forget about quantum fluctuations, vacuum fluctuations, virtual matter,
zero point energy, casimir force, quantum tunneling.
All you need is a concrete flywheel! You pulse the output so the flywheel
doesn?t see the load!
Or just hook a motor to a generator! Or a battery to a battery charger to
charge itself!
If that?s not your cup of tea then perhaps billiard balls and a wheel!
Just put 7 on one side and 8 on the other! Simple as Pi!

Waahaaahaaheeeheeeheeeheee
(running around in circles waving arms in the air).