Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magneto Turbine

Started by Fresh, September 11, 2007, 01:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: FreeEnergy on September 17, 2007, 06:11:33 AM
Quote from: Fresh on September 12, 2007, 08:53:57 PM
The whole device should be concealed within some material which has a shielding property to it that specifically blocks magnetic waves, such as lead, which may be dangerous as well.

lead blocks magnetic waves/fields? can anybody confirm this for me? because this would help one of my projects a whole lot.

The best known shield or magnetic-blocker is the metal -alloy used in the metal casing surrounding Speaker Magnets. This shielding blocks ALL of the magnetic flux comming out of the magnet except ONE pole facing outwards towards the cone.

if you could get ahod of this alloy it would meet your needs.  However this metal compount is stronger than tungsten and has a melting point somewhere above 2200F because i cannot melt it with my welding torch, so manipulating the metal to the shape you want it is a long and enduring grinding process..
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

bigdaddy

@sm0ky2

Your right you can't get a ring monopole magnet but you can get very close.  McMaster Carr sells a flexible magnet material that is about an 1/8" thick and magnetized through the thickness.  I believe they come in 12" or 18" strips.  They are flexible enough that they can be placed inside a 4" PVC coupling you could get at any home improvement store.  There will be a small area where the ends of the magnet meets that may give you a sticky spot but the material cuts easily with an exacto knife and I believe the spot will be negligible.  I've tried this and got similar results to your triangle experiments and really couldn't feel any sticky spot in my setup (very crude).  My thoughts on eliminating the sticky spot if it did appear would be to use three strips 120 degrees apart along the "motor casing" (the cylinder that holds the flexible magnets) and set the rotor up with three crosses along the shaft. 

Pirate88179

I really enjoy this forum as much for the ideas that don't work as anything else.  It saves me, and many others, from attempting things already tried. I need to get my digital camera and post a whole lot of things that didn't work. Thanks for all of the information here, and I hope I can contribute in a positive way.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen