Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

Groundloop

plengo

@Groundloop,

thats great work. On my simple tests (as my last video) I got a very good result. The battery destination is charged up but not fully yet, after all I have a huge load (90+ LEDs fully bright to the point of hurting the eye). I let the source battery be totally depleted (I know it will hurt it, but I have done that already so many times) so when I switch them I want to see how far they will still run.

Tonight I will switch and test it again. I can clearly see that the sparks are totally different in color. The purple is simply beautifull. I will try to make a video to show the difference in colors, the yellowish against the blueish. My setup is a little different than the 4 switch becasuse what I wanted to accomplish is simulate the battery depletion part of if with a back EMF.  There is so much to explore there. One part of the circuit at the time. All at once for me is too much, too many variables.

Frequency is very very tricky because some low frequencies are perfect and I can see the amps delivered to be to the right point, not too much, not too little and the brightness of the LEDs (load) and the magnet pulses on the coil being the strongest which gives the best BEMF and high voltage. I think the ions on the battery will be "decieved" if the rigth resonance is accomplished so that they will kick electrons out of the battery but they will move toward the electrolite so that recharging happens again.

The blue spark only happens if you cut the current right after the coil is saturated and the BEMF has no place to go thats is something in that spark that is not the same as the electron sparks and I think thats the one that tricks the battery. I also think the HV will recharge somehow the battery but nothing more than what you already took out.

I am still using the relay because I think the speed of the "disconnection" is very fast and right there is something.

Fausto.

Super

QuoteI can clearly see that the sparks are totally different in color.

:)

Groundloop