Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

@Groundloop,

I would not advice to use the relay. They clumsy, noisy and they will break soon. I am using them really for quickness proof of concept and also because I do think the spark has something there for me to learn about. I think you are on the correct track with the solid-state quest. I saw your question at the other group and the response from Mike.

I even think your idea of using the pic is genius because we can hell control the timing on this thing better than electronics. I think you only really have to fix that up/down switching to the fastest that we can.

The relay I am using is the ones you can easily find at radio shack the problem is usualy those only have 2 switchs (6 poles) and for this 4 swtich Tesla stuff we need more and making them trigger in perfect synch is impossible. I am only testing the switching for one battery and coil just to see the effects I am to expect when I will be playing with the full circuit. I already concluded just doing that one test that timing IS everything and the battery DOES respond in a not very conventional manner. It does give more power than if you just use it in a steady current stream.

Remember those "decoupling" coils used by Bedini on the base of the trigger transistor? well I think they are more than just decouplers. You see, Bedini is a genius and he really makes things very simple but profoundly complex in its workings, so when I see those coils, transistors and so on I see much more that i "dont see".

Also I was thinking how he design things that are kind of self-regulators, they adjust themselfs as the signals travels through the parts (like the PN3055 transistor and the bifilar coil on the SSG triggering as the magnet pass by and shutting the transistor off imediatly because of the quick turn on of the transistor causes the magnet field and therefore the current on the other side of the coil). Nothing can beat that self-regulation at the "speed sensing" of the parts themselfs. Make sence?

We are working towards now with a , we find the timing, but it would be better if we could design something that finds that spot automatically, that's what I think those coils on the base of the transistor on the Brandt/Bedini is ALSO.

But, hey, one step at the time. Now I am learning about the coil saturation, its speed, the sparks, the response of the different kind of batteries and so on. For example the NIMH reacted very poorly compared to the Lead-Acid battery and I was expecting that because the Lead-Acid battery have the heavy ions to interect with in orders of magntude compared to the reactions inside the NIMH. Still the NIMH behaved much faster but drained faster too.

Get that design of yours going, dont give up, I think it will work it is really a matter as you know already about the fast switching fix.  :)

Fausto.

Groundloop

plengo

@Groundloop,

no I dont mean fast as frequency, I mean as switching rise time. The slope of the curve. Not how many pulses per second.

Fausto.

Groundloop

Nali2001

Here is a simple 4 battery relay version.

Steven