Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

@Groundloop

check this out
"The final working model used the 2N5885 transistor instead of the 2N3055H as listed.
The control chip was the SG 3524 instead of the SG 3984 as listed. The system switched
slowly, at no more that 20 CPS."  (quote from below file)

at http://www.esmhome.org/library/john-bedini/report_on_4_battery_switch.pdf

Look into the 2N5885 instead of the 2N3055H.

Fausto.

Groundloop

Mem

<<This Tesla switch circuit as I have understood is simple device that
while you use (get work done) and discharge half of the batteries the
other half of the batteries gets charged with the flowing electrons on the circuit.

Is this so?

When deep cycle batteries are used for solar powered homes
this cycle is very chaotic! What I mean is: Sun can be
blocked by clouds many times a day, like wise
usage of the batteries constantly changes.
Perhaps, close to waves of the ocean!

Have ever thought about this charging speed process yourself?

Now my question to you is:
What do you think this discharge and
charge cycle speed of the circuit (fast or slow)

will be the most efficient?
Mem>>

plengo

@Mem

hello Mem. Accordingly to the related history, this switching device was tested by Tesla and a third party company. Tesla used this without stopping for months. This device (if working properly) works as you explained in a scientific explanation BUT what the findings that were related does not comply to that, instead, it runs the load and still keeps ALL the batteries FULLY charged.

You see, if we build this thing correctly it should run a load, such TV or radio for much longer than the total energy available on the batteries. It will not produce new energy (almost true) but it will run its power without loosing any power even though we still loose some on the switching, heat and other loses. That's the builty of this device.

Fausto.

plengo

@Groundloop

I have been testing my simplified node with two lead-acid batteries (5ah SLA) and I am about my 10 switch. Both batteries are to be considered depleted, below 3v. Still they manage to provide a constant 100ma of current in every switch until the voltage of the source battery goes to below 2v where the destination goes to above 7v. Than I switch both and start the process again. Whole process now is about 1/2 hour each run.

I have also been collecting (not perfectly for this first time) the voltages and currents of the source in a computer using a USB power analyser device. I already delivered in my first preliminaries over 30w of power and none of both together had more 7w each. I have been testing over this batteries for the Bedini SSG project for a long time and I never, I repeat, I never had such great performance before.

I must say the least there is a very promising technology here with this swtiching stuff.

Fausto.

[Edit: the diagram (my new drawing trial)]
ps: The impedance matching is a huge problem.
ps2: duty cycle is 10% to L1 90% to L2
ps3: [edit] It seams that I inverted the B2 and B3 connections to the diode bridge. Sorry about that!
ps4: [edit] Where is my head? oh boy, the diode bridge is all incorrect. Just imagine a correct bridge there!