Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophmaji

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 23, 2007, 10:54:59 AM
G'day Paul,

In some of his experiments Keely refers to 42.8 KHz, that is true. Where the liberator and the motor is concerned he only ever talks about the "Transmissive Chord of B-flat". I am aware that we can only guess at what concert pitch Keely used.

Hans von Lieven

I mentioned in another thread that ultrasonic tube sealing machines center on the frequency of 42kz, with plus or minus 2khz for finding the right frequency for the particular water filled material that is in the tube. The amplifiers have feedback circuitry for finding the correct frequency and putting the most power into the gap that best seals the tube. It blows anything out of the gap. Every time. Very nice.

One should endeavor to find such circuitry designs on the net. It may create new possibilities.

hansvonlieven

G'day Prophmaji and all,

Ultrasonic sealing machines have been around for a while. They operate from around 20 to 45 KHz depending on the application.

The way they work is an oscillator generates the required frequency that is fed into an amplifier. The amplified signal is fed into an ultrasonic horn that imparts its energy to the seam. Because an ultrasonic horn essentially focalises the energy into a very small area (i.e. the seam) the vibrations cause molecular hysteresis (heat) at the point of contact which welds the material. Another advantage is that the intense vibrations tend to push any material between the foils to be welded sideways as the horn applies pressure. This kind of self cleans the joint prior to welding.

The real advantage is that the heat stays in a very confined area, only very little of it is being conducted away by the material itself while it is being welded. This makes it ideal for sealing food sachets and delicate liquids, though it is by no means confined to this.

I cannot find any specific reference to 42.8 KHz, my feeling is that it is probably ideal for that particular process as far as the product and the particular plastic that is being used is concerned.

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hansvonlieven

Sorry Mike,

I thought I had written to you, I'll go and check my mail when I get home, maybe I didnt send it off. I am in an internet cafe at the moment. You bet I am still interested :-)

Hans von Lieven

Grumpy

If the two scales on each device are the same, then vibration of one will cause vibration in the other - just like a tuning fork.

"Erfinder" told you about 369hz, but you must have missed his point.

In case you thought that he made it up:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:FkhDzxWn1uoJ:educate-yourself.org/pnl/solfeggio01dec06.shtml+keely+396hz&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:3WLf3lTvuy8J:www.quantumbalancing.com/waterbalance.htm+keely+396hz&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

hansvonlieven

G'day Grumpy,

I am well aware of the laws of resonance, as far as we understand them today, so there is no argument about that hypothetical balance of yours.

What I have problems with as far as the Solfeggio "scale" is concerned is

One,

it is NOT a musical scale, a collection of sounds,yes. There is NO harmonic relationship between the notes, which is the hallmark of a musical scale.

Two,

Fadic addition is not a  valid mathematical procedure. It only works in a decimal system that has a zero and groups the numbers the way we do.

This kind of addition is not possible using hieroglyphics, cuneiform or Roman numerals for that matter. It means perhaps something to a numerologist, it has no place in science.

Hans von Lieven