Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Thank you for your efforts. Thanks Gothic for the link, I will download the programme today and see what I can do with it.

As to Brahma, If you have a look at my website http://www.keelytech.com you will find my thoughts on B-flat. You will also find what I am thinking about harmonics and so forth. I am very interested in the fact that you are a musician.

Keely was a musician, a very gifted one by contemporary accounts, who studied under his grandfather who was a Kapellmeister (manager and conductor of an orchestra) in Baden Baden before emigrating to the US.

It is my guess that Keely's grandfather's early career was that of an organist, a common career path in those days, and that Keely acquired his extensive knowledge of organs and their construction and the behaviour of sound in organ pipes from him.

Keely also seemed to have an intimate knowledge about enharmonic scales, which is not all that common amongst musicians.

This leads me to suspect that his grandfather played an organ that had two black keys between the whites, if you know what I mean.

There are not many such instruments in the world, I have ever only seen two of them and unfortunately was not allowed to play them so I can talk only from theory rather than experience. :-(

You say that an object will resonate with a frequency that is proportional to its size. That is strictly speaking not true. It is true that size has a bearing on frequency but that is not the only determining factor. Things such as the material used, the shape of the object etc. all have a bearing on the resonant frequency of a body or cavity.

An old adage of physics is: "A resonant body will accept energy at its own level of resonance and reject energy far removed from its own level of resonance" is a far more telling and precise definition. Having said that, I do get your point. You will never get the sound from a 6' organ pipe you can from a 60' organ pipe. :-)

Please stay in touch Brahma, I am interested in your ideas.
And thanks for your contribution.

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Mr.Entropy

Hi Hans,

I can't help you with the computer program, but I can tell you that knowing that the center is a circle is not enough information to undo the perspective transform and create a face-on view.  There are many perspectives that would produce the same ellipse in a photograph.

If you know that all the angles between the resonators are supposed to be the same, then that _is_ enough information.  You could measure the endpoints and some other point on each of the resonators in your photo, put the coordinates into a spreadsheet along with the major an minor axes of the apparent ellipse at the center, and fit an inverse perspective transform to produce a circle at the center with equal angles between the resonators, along with the coordinates of the endpoints in a face-on view.

Cheers,

Mr. Entropy

hansvonlieven

Thanks Entropy,

I know that my crude effort is nowhere near satisfactory, I only put it out there to show what I had in mind.

I also know that there are programmes available that can take the perspective out of the picture and create a properly proportioned image. Unfortunately the only people I know of that have that kind of software are NASA and they aren't answering. :-(

In the meantime we might have to resort to your approach.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Grumpy

@ hansvonlieven

I suggest obtaining some piano wire, tempered, not anealed, and just shooting from the hip with a spiral arrangement based on the "Golden Spiral".  I suspect that the arrangement of the wires as shown - being a flat spiral - is a key aspect of the device.  Spirals imply a vortical aspect.  The Golden Spiral was identified in exploraation of the "Oregon Vortex" - an naturally occuring site in Oregon, USA.

Also, you do know that when Keely first dissociated water he was hurt by the explosion and I believe he calculated the pressure at 25,000 psi - (might have that totally wrong).  I recommend dissociating a drop on the head of a pin and not a cup full of water.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

hartiberlin

Hi Hans,
have not studied Keely yet,
but saw a picture somewhere, that after his death they
discovered beneath his floor some faking devices where he
got his pressure from ?

So was it a fake or not ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum