Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

If you notice in keeley's writings, that every 7th key is "off". - and he does things to handle this

a closer look at the original picture you posted, i can see that every 7th "bar" i'll call them, along the spiral is "off" in length. shorter, but i cannot find any apparent mathematical seqeunce to it. i think this is pure harmonics at work here, perhaps from the cancellation effects (destructive interference) of crossing freqiencies.

i think you need to adjust every 7th bar along the spiral to fit the scale w/ interference, this is perhaps the reason he added this particular piece to begin with, to eliminate some sort of bad resonance.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hansvonlieven

Yes Smoky,

This is exactly what I have been thinking. We know Keely drew some small gum tubes over some of the resonators of that scale. I have always thought that Keely's motor relies on some regenerative feedback in order to achieve the ultra high frequencies he claimed. For that to occur the harmonics need to be pure and free from unwanted oscillations.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

sm0ky2

its Constructive Interference.

He utilizes all octives of b flat,
the resonating ones are the 3rd resonant frequency, and then the 6th and 9th
something about every 7th being cut short by destructive interference from the 5th ad 8th

if molecules do indeed resonate in this frequency range, then what he is saying about the energy levels is absolutely correct. It is an exponential increase to infinity.

for the very same reason they put HUMOUNGOUS diodes on the tall radio towers,  constructive interference can build up megavolts on those towers and blow out the entire transmitter station.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

nightlife

That make sense because signal interference would be considered a resistance and should create energy. Any flow that is resisted should create a frequency and I have it stuck in my head that a frequency is electricity.

This next link shows how a large amount of frequency powers a florescent light and burns salt water. You should also note the light of the beam has a color to it which would show it's added contents such as maybe sound and or video. If it didn't have the added sound and or video feed, I would bet it would be the same color of daylight. I suspect that because of the effect that our suns frequency has on our atmosphere when it is flowing thru it. I am assuming that if he was to hold his hand in the beam, it would get hot after a few minutes if that long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5BBL849ZI

He really isn't doing anything but amplifying a radio frequency and I have it stuck in my head that we should be able to attract as much as he is producing.
I am also thinking that the added sound and or video feed may contribute to the intensity of the frequency kind of like smokey was talking about with the interference. I am also thinking that the harmonics in the added feeds maybe the difference such as low bass vibrations and high note vibrations being the interference.

Again please note that this is a video and I am assuming they are being honest and as we all know, you never know unless you see it in person for yourself and I have not.

Pirate88179

Nightlife:

I have seen this video before.  This made the national media for a short bit a little while ago.  My thoughts, when I first saw it, was, how much power does it take to run the transmitter vs. the potential power gained by the seperation of the hydrogen and oxygen from the water?  That looked to me to be a pretty heavy piece of equipment they were using.  I am not saying this is not a breakthrough discovery, it may be.  Maybe also just a first step. The thing that fascinates me about Keely is the resonance factor.  Just look around the O.U. site here and see what some are doing that involves resonance.  I don't even have to mention Tesla with his occilator that shook his building to near destruction by apply the right pulses at the proper time.  Hans has referenced the bridge that collasped because the wind set up a certain resonance in the suspention wires that built upon itself until....blam.  Because of the nature of atoms, everything has a natual resonance. (I read that but can not recall where)  I believe that Keely, and some others, understood this far beyond what we know of today. (Or think we know)  I am now just begining to try to understand occilator circuits and from the results I have seen on the Stiffler topic, and the micro TPU topic, I believe there is something there.

@ Hans:

How the heck does that guy get $25,000 for a replication that does not work???  Maybe I am in the wrong business.  Of course, I could never enjoy a single dollar I "earned" by ripping someone off.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen