Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerated flow vs. constant flow...

Started by iacob alex, September 25, 2007, 11:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

....can be an helpful point of view,so to imagine and evolve the well known water mill or windmill in a new stage,frame,flux,flow. It can be the problem a gravity mill...
     Fixing objects and falling masses are two different aspects of a gravity field/flow as statics/dynatic pictures of the same phenomenon.
     Only dynamic is interested in the accelerated aspect of this nonlinear flow.So,we can play the mathematical Newton's binom of an unequal lever...in  some way.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

sevich

P-Motion
What surprises me is how very few people have actually tried using gravity only.
I have contacted Myth Busters to see if they are interested in challenging the P.M. myth.

The TV series Myth Busters did construct a perpetual motion wheel using pressurised gas tanks/bottles. I don't exactly recall all the deatails but the rotational speed was something in the order of around 1cm per minute.  :-\

P-Motion
There are other forums on the net that strictly cater for "gravity only" perpetual motion.      such as....... http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=67aaba958139d5dfa142d9b159fecfdb

P S......hurry up, you'll catch some good laughs regarding their "Chas Campbell Motor" Topic......poor Ashtweth / epistemologicide is being crucified by ovyyus (obviously I saw it comming!!!) :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

iacob alex

Hi PMotion!
As I understand the explanation on the "youtube",it seems to me a kind of old Stevin "redivivus" concept,or an attempt to imagine an asymmetry into an Euclidian space...or a constant property,flow.
But you know ,we are  living on the beach of a domain,where we can notice sometimes an accelerated fall/flow.
So,by and by ,Euclid becomes ,comes to be Lobachevky regarding space.
This observation can be used,if we think about dynamics,also:linearity turns to nonlinearity.

By the way,welcome Sevich!

All the Bests! /  Alex

sevich

Hi Alex, it's been a long time!  :)

Quote from: iacob alex
But you know ,we are  living on the beach of a domain,where we can notice sometimes an accelerated fall/flow.
This observation can be used,if we think about dynamics,also:linearity turns to nonlinear

Alex, I feel very strongly that all doors to the world of (gravity) perpetual motion leads to the same bottle neck which is incorporated is the Swirl, Vortex, Curl, Slope, Funnel, Centrifugal / Centripetal.......  

Hope to complete/build my latest design within a week or two  8) ......hows yours comming along ?

PS.......failure of the "Chas Campbel" motor is viewed as a great relief to me to the point that "perpetual motion trophy" is still up for grabs  ;D

mapsrg

the gravity wheel basics....preferably with as little weight movement as possible.....