Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel by sevich

Started by FreeEnergy, October 01, 2007, 07:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Hi guys and sevich,

I think this gravity wheel deserves a topic of its own.
comes from: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3370.msg52184.html#msg52184

sevich: Maybe this has been tried before Huh
(please ignore the extra paddle below) ...my mistake

Good luck !

sevich

Quote from: FreeEnergy on October 01, 2007, 07:34:26 AM
Hi guys and sevich,
I think this gravity wheel deserves a topic of its own.
comes from: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3370.msg52184.html#msg52184

Hi Mr Free Energy,

Thanx for starting this topic but personaly I believe it's NOT worthy of investigation and any (if workable) due credit would go to forum member "mapsrg" for this drawing !!!, and by the way DAM IT!! , I hate being under the (any) spotlight with regard to "free energy" ...pardon the pun ..  :D ;D

No, seriously. I don't know (don't believe) it would work and would'nt give more that 3% chance it would at all ! ......on the other hand it kind of looks as though it might turn !? ......Who knows, maybe if you create / change / to a top and bottom rail for the change over of balls simillar to the "Chas Campbel" (unworkable ??? ) model it could work ?

I guess we could do a "Hansvonlieven" cardboard cut-out with weights attached for a quick test ?  :D

Anyway, I'll study it some more and hopefuly perform a test

G'day

Joh70

will probably not work, cause each ball has to be lifted in significant height two times per revolution. that consumes more power, than the torque out of the unbalanced state of the other balls can deliver. but build it and learn. thats the way to research.

sevich

Quote from: Joh70 on October 01, 2007, 09:28:07 AM
will probably not work, cause each ball has to be lifted in significant height two times per revolution. that consumes more power, than the torque out of the unbalanced state of the other balls can deliver. but build it and learn. thats the way to research.

Will consider building it (cardboard-cut-out) and see ....but hey! even if it won't work, this topic can be recycled to other..... 

FreeEnergy

sorry to put you in the spotlight  :P

so any improvements to this idea?