Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@Grumpy

Like I've said before 'I've been able to make these things do almost anything people say they can do but making extra power isn't one of them' - Yet!

For now the jumpers stay on the caps for that one. One thing I have learned since then - don't rely on designed-in limitations. If you have a longitudinal resonant device expect it to have a multitude of resonant frequencies - not just one!

acerzw

Quote from: tao on October 04, 2007, 10:21:22 PM
It was meant to be a sort of Manhattan-type project where SM was supposed to PERSONALLY show up and guide us, as long as the forum was secure enough, which it was. But, SM never showed, due in part to his one letter about his meeting with gov officials which scared him to death.

@tao
What letter about his meeting with government officials? Can you post a link to it?

So SM bottled, yet again, amazing! Makes you wonder if he really did use batteries... In the time since the original grainy videos were posted here far more progress has been made on how he might have faked them than anything else? The Pied Piper anyone?

I know we should not expect him to give the TPU to us on a plate, but after all the stuff in his letters to mannix regarding his respect for UEC and their rights, and now we find out this... it seems somewhat hypocritical and like he is just arsing everyone around with BS. Since it also appears that he has tried to obscure the working of the TPU, as much as explain it, as well as purposefully obscuring the design of his devices by adding false components on some of them...

In his letters to mannix he states he will supply a coil diagram... well he didn't...

At some point he should put up or shut up... but then he appears to have shut up, no surprises there... it is a shame the weakest link is right at the start!

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

tao

Quote from: acerzw on October 05, 2007, 12:25:40 AM
@tao
What letter about his meeting with government officials? Can you post a link to it?

So SM bottled, yet again, amazing! Makes you wonder if he really did use batteries... In the time since the original grainy videos were posted here far more progress has been made on how he might have faked them than anything else? The Pied Piper anyone?

I know we should not expect him to give the TPU to us on a plate, but after all the stuff in his letters to mannix regarding his respect for UEC and their rights, and now we find out this... it seems somewhat hypocritical and like he is just arsing everyone around with BS. Since it also appears that he has tried to obscure the working of the TPU, as much as explain it, as well as purposefully obscuring the design of his devices by adding false components on some of them...

In his letters to mannix he states he will supply a coil diagram... well he didn't...

At some point he should put up or shut up... but then he appears to have shut up, no surprises there... it is a shame the weakest link is right at the start!

Acerzw

I believe that the TPU is authentic, considering everything known.

You really have to see SM's many letters to Mannix to see his plights. I don't have the link to the letters yet.

In regards to batteries, SM openly admitted to us that he DID use a battery, but ONLY as a mechanism for better control and EASE in the INITIAL STARTING of his devices, which again, makes perfect sense. You can even hear it in SM's voice when the videographer asks him if the OPEN TPU has a battery in it, SM seems surprised that he asked and he quickly says 'NO', and then changes the subject. But again, having one 9V battery doesn't mean fake, it means it's real...

It is true about the diagram, we never got that. Given a diagram I think we would have already easily solved the TPU. Then again, SM's 'descriptive layout' as I have been referring to it, is LIKE a verbal coil diagram, so he kind of gave us one :P

Esa Maunu

Hi,

Magnetostriction and phonon emission plays a role in a TPU , but we need also have a right magnetic field strenght, because electron spin precession frequency depends on external magnetic field strenght. With a right spin precession frequency  / input pulse frequency combination we can make spin precession to wobble. This wobble effect in a spin precession is a method to pump energy from the external magnetic field. Bias magnet is useful here, and we can pump energy also from earth`s magnetic field.

Esa

Mannix

I remember when it was mentioned that when a running tpu was put in a bath of water it was a complete disaster because  in the air some give to the vibration is allowed and the water did not allow it.

a very interesting discussion here.