Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

@z_p_e, tao, BEP & all

Please see this post:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3279.msg53042.html#msg53042

and then my subsequent post on that thread, I would appreciate your comments on my idea for the main coil construction.

Kind Regards

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Bruce_TPU

Thank you Mannix.

I believe that little bit of information is very helpful and I had not heard that.  Thinking of it this way, vibration can be cause or effect, or both.  If it were simply the by product of what was going on in the TPU, one would think that damping those vibrations would not make any difference, or perhaps only a small one.  If the operating principle were dependant on those vibrations, at 7.3 times a second on the small unit, the one could easily see why liquid damping would be a disaster.

That would seem to limit the possabilites somewhat to the motis operendi of the TPU.  It would also suggest that he was looking for the vibration effect (as in Marco's dancing magnet experiment) found close to the Shummans to further the power output.  It is mentioned by a person who attended a demonstration, that he "tuned too" 7.23 Hz.  Of course he used high frequency for the F!,2 and 3.  Thus the conundrum.

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

acerzw

Might not the water also cool the coil and thus reduce whatever effect is being used, which would of course reduce the vibration as a secondary symptom...

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

z_p_e

Acer,

You should have the full story before bashing SM around. Give the man a break folks! Yes he was profusely "warned" about divulging TPU information....we should respect the fact that he continued to do so regardless, albeit in a metaphoric manner, but much better than nothing.

I am really tiring of seeing negative remarks about SM and the TPU. IMHO, if folks have these kinds of doubts about an inventor, they should move on to something else. This is certainly what I do. SM's and UEC's apparent motivations are of no importance to the end goal. Things are the way they are, like it or not. More clear info would be nice, but that's a given. Let's focus on understanding the TPU, and not on why SM did this or didn't do that.

Regarding your build theory and Ronotte's analysis; I have always seen and assumed that the two solid white areas at the top and bottom of the cutout section were wood formers. So, I have no comment regarding the material/layout theory.

Cheers

Esa Maunu

Quote from: Mannix on October 05, 2007, 04:51:57 AM
I remember when it was mentioned that when a running tpu was put in a bath of water it was a complete disaster because  in the air some give to the vibration is allowed and the water did not allow it.

a very interesting discussion here.

Hi Mannix,

Do you have more information what happened when tpu was put in a bath of water?
Electrons magnetic moment in a external magnetic field causes a precession that is similar to water vortex effect caused by gravity when water flows in a tube downwards.

Magnetic force is a flow of dark energy ( zpe ) and is a static field. If we are able to wobble electron spin precession with a current pulse, we can have energy from zpe, energy from spin flips, when electron precession is aligned again to be parallel with an external magnetic field lines ( zpe flow ) during pulses.

Esa