Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: RStiffler on February 23, 2008, 03:32:40 PM
How to pull energy from the Energy Lattice that a SEC Exciter has opened. The following picture shows at the bottom of the image a light bulb being driven by a coil inside of the copper outer tube. The light on the left is a melting neon. The white light is totally driven by the coil inside of the small copper tube.

Sorry Loki, I know I said it was your stage for awhile, but this has to go out.

KneeDeep....KneeDeep......I know I've said it before, but I'll still say it again...KneeDeep

This thread just gets more and more interesting !

Even some "ball park" current and voltage input/output readings from analogue meters would whet the appetite for more information.
O/U or not, I have no idea ?, but there's some obvious real power being dissipated by the globe.
Great stuff Dr Stiffler !

Cheers from Hoptoad.

Loki67671

@Dr. Stiffler, et al,
Here are some fairly crappy pictures of my operational SEC as viewed on the SA. I noticed so many things in the last two days that my head is spinning. Seeing as I quit drinking several years ago I know it isn't that. The climbing voltage is an interesting effect. Laying a loose, not attached to anything, neon inside the boundary formed by the AV plug and it's neon caused the number of peaks on the SA to double or triple even after my hand/body was decoupled from the field. Interesting effect. The circuit is moderately warm but not out of control. This time I ran the SEC for about half an hour strait and just watched the SA.  :o :o :o. Man do I have a lot to learn about this little guy!  ;D

I get it, good luck with the cage............. :D ;) Let me see how this pix post.

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

@Dr. Stiffler, et al,
Even though the pix are relatively crappy, you can see that SD is certainly there. I almost said kneedeep! Now I have some other things I need to do for completeness but,  8) breeze, I'm intrigued. First pix is the build, second the quiet time, third fired and tuned, fourth 5MHz per. Chock one up that will need to be solved, maybe ? ???
Very cool stuff!  8) 8) 8)

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

@All & @ Loki

Loki, sometimes a person wonders why they take such care. In you case your followed you own knowledge sprinkled with a bit of input from me and build a real nice 'Thing', all in the hope of greater control and ease in measurement and not wanting to fight the stray artifacts that exist. What I mean is my information to you was based on all the smaller circuits (coil arrangements). Until I saw your VLT I wondered if it would work at all, so I built one, now many. In short you want to include the ability to move that inner coil and observe the Spectrum while doing it. There is a sweet spot where it goes 'WILD' as shown on some of my images.

Second I am bothered by you low currents (like none), this indicates you are not at peak tuning yet. The only times I have seem no current is at lower voltages, and at the same time the supply voltage goes up (go figure  8).

I know you have not done it yet and will, but it is so insightful to also watch the spectrum while varying the supply voltage. Like where you see the stair steps in the tuning, you will observe rather pronounced Power steps from one voltage to the next, (far from any linear curve) more like log.

And yes that pipe organ is not far off  ;D

Just thinking out loud, with a Near Field of 1/3 wavelength in diameter and power dropping inversely with distance, yet this thing near field don't drop, where to put all the stuff is an interesting problem.

All things are possible but some are impractical.

EMdevices