Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I have not read the patents yet, but I will do so.  I did see a video (from google earth battery search) that showed a guy with a coil device he said replicated the early experimenters and he only got about what I got from an empty beer can sitting on the ground to the copper pipe.

I don't know a lot about coils.  I am familiar with what they do and all, but I am not an electronics guy by any means.  Did it mention what was used for the cores in the coils? (I will read the patents)  What if we used the copper pipe on the north side and a capacitor, partially in the ground for the secondary metal?  We could take the voltage off of the outside of the cap and the pipe and route it into the cap for charging.  Maybe a combination of coils, caps...and who knows?  I was wondering if a resonance might be involved somehow for tuning for max voltage.  The diameter of the copper pipe, length, length in the ground, distance from screw, or other zince or metal.  Maybe the variables have to be "tuned" so a type of resonance takes place that matches the eath's resonance, or a fraction thereof, in some way.

I have not found much anywhere on the web about anyone really working on this in modern day. (Except for the video I mentioned)  what I mean is, I have not seen anywhere that a university or science foundation has fully explored this and determined it is not viable.  It appears the old guys were getting usable electricity from these things.  I wonder what happend?  Possibly 1 cent a kilowatt hour for electricity delivered to your house made further research not practicle at that time.

I also read that one guy, who also had patents, heated and illuminated his home using only this type of device.
Off to read some patents.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

http://www.flicklife.com/185b45ae4752a1e7d544/Battery_Hack_The_Planet.html

This link is to a pretty good video.  He said he is getting 1.5 amps I believe.  I think his rods are too close together and he could get more with a little experimentation.  He uses it to run an LED in his bathroom...for free.  A step in the right direction.  Read most of the patents, a few more to go.

Bill

Localjoe

Bill if that dude is right we found out way more than him already and just havent realized it .  He stopped with the electrodes that close....  and we just need longer pieces of metal.......... Awesome find man that just solidified this is defiantly worth our while.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Pirate88179

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmNoLfjIEac

Above link is another video that is a kind of replication of Stubblefield.  I am not impressed by the results shown here.  Just thought you might like to see it if you have not already.

The other video from my earlier post does not even mention if he aligned with the north/south meridian or not.  If not, probably more power there from just this change.  Also, I think he said one rod was a grounding rod...are these zinc coated?

The following is a list of metals and their potentials in the earth:

[edit] Metals and Soils
Potential Differences of metals
(Soil Galvanic series) 
Metal
... Potential
V Cu/CuSO4 electrode
Magnesium (pure) -1.75
Magnesium (alloy) -1.60
Zinc -1.10
Alluminum (alloy) -1.05
Aluminum (pure) -0.8
Steel (clean) -0.50 to -0.80
Steel (rusted) -0.20 to -0.50
Cast Iron -0.50
Lead -0.50
Steel (concrete) -0.20
Copper -0.20
Brass -0.20
Bronze -0.20
Steel (mill scale) -0.20
Cast iron (high silicon) -0.20
Carbon +0.30
Graphite +0.30
Coke +0.30
Notes:
Non-uniform conditions at node surface 

I am not sure, but I think the idea is to choose two that are as far apart on the scale as possible.  If I am calculating this correctly....I used a coper tube (-.20) and a zinc coated screw (-1.10) and this gives a difference of -.90 and I achieved .94.  If these numbers really correlate this way, then we can calculate, within reason, the potential of our metals.  I could be wrong about this.  I would like to try carbon or graphite (+.30) and zinc (-1.10) which should be a 1.4 potential.  This could get interesting.

Bill

Localjoe

Ive got a few carbon rods left from an electrolysis exp i'll try that one tomorrow too if i have a chance
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..