Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret of Free Energy Revealed - Here is what they publish

Started by hansvonlieven, October 25, 2007, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: tak22 on October 25, 2007, 05:10:15 PM
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/savage-z/

first report I've seen:

"To those that may have been interested, you could go look, but you will find it
to be another perendev type idea. I say idea, as there are not any pictures of
the working model, only some paint-shop drawings of the concept. Lots of
assurances that it is scientifically sound and obvious to a scientific mind. Oh
well...."

Well Tak,

Looks like this report was right. It is a variation of the Perendev idea and on first inspection looks like a whole heap of other ideas in the same vein. But, make up your own mind.

Here it is:

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

hmmm no actual pictures or even replicas of this? not even a short video of an actual working model? i don't feel good about this.   :(

i will save the file attachment, you never know  :-\

peace

Pirate88179

I subscribed to their group, and then unsubscribed.  My ATT software went nuts saying this was a site known for malware and fishing scams.  I am not saying that it actually is because I don't know, but this ATT software has never alerted me like this before...ever. After seeing what they have thus far, I didn't think it was worth the chance.  Again, I am not accusing them of anything.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

G'day Bill,

I don't understand this at all. This is a Yahoo site. All you can do there is post messages and files, all uploaded material is checked for viruses before being accepted.

This has got me confused

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

amigo

Just because it's on Yahoo does not mean it's content is absolutely safe, there's no such guarantee anywhere imho. New virii are created every day and signatures for them might nor be incorporated right away or discovered for days and week ahead.

Just my 2c... :)