Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret of Free Energy Revealed - Here is what they publish

Started by hansvonlieven, October 25, 2007, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaby de wilde

Quote from: hansvonlieven on October 26, 2007, 12:11:39 AMPerhaps I have over estimated the intelligence of my audience.

I love it when you look up to "us" like that. :D

Reading the messages I understand the htm file in the zip is constantly updated.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/savage-z/messages

you all miss the yahoo cookie? It stays fresh for about 2 weeks, it's hardly something worth to think about not having? Also makes me think you don't have a good form filling application? The Opera browser does this just great, other browsers should get the roboform plug-in.

http://opera.com

http://roboform.com

Then can fill out forms and log into websites in a single click. Saves a heap of time.

blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

Pirate88179

@Hans:

I don't either.  I have my own anti everything software that I run and it works well, so far. (Firewalls, antivirus...etc.)  Because the Yahoo group message came to my Bellsouth to say I was approved, then their software on the mail server took over.  I was warned that first, the site I was going to to complete my sign-up was not the same as the site listed in the hyperlink...which I already knew.  Second, it said this site was the source of many fishing scams and malware infections, as reported back to Bellsouth.  Third, it said that their certificate did not match the supplied information. (security certificate)  I attempted to override Bellsouth three times but then my screen lit up with all sorts of warnings.

Again, I am not accusing these people of anything.  I just saw what the drawing showed and figured it was not worth bypassing all of the warnings in case it was correct.  I have a lot of sensitive material on my computer related to my business and just didn't want to take the risk.  Oh, also Microsoft I.E. issued a certiciate warning when I originally attempted to access the site to complete registration.

If no one else has had this experience, I would just chalk it up to hypersensitive software settings that are beyond my control. If this is just my experience I would just ignore it.

By the way, I am a moderator on a Yahoo Groups PI group for our statewide organization and, there are a few things one could do if one wanted to be nasty.

Has anyone else signed up for this group?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gyulasun

Hi Bill,

A few days ago I also signed up and became a member there.
Both at my workplace and at my home I am behind firewall and virus checking softwares  but I did not get any warning when entering the Savage-Z site either at home or at work.

rgds,  Gyula

hansvonlieven

I don't blame you Bill,

I cannot afford to lose my data either, or having to rebuild my entire system from back-ups.

I did not do what you did, so I cannot even guess at what happened there. When I heard about this new group I went straight to yahoo looking for it. I did not get any warning bells.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

gyulasun

Hi All,

For those still interested in the Savage-Z motor here is the latest update of the description Cedric uploaded last week at his yahoo mail group.  One or two members over there are in the process of a replication attempt.

Gyula