Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret of Free Energy Revealed - Here is what they publish

Started by hansvonlieven, October 25, 2007, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

I would like to warn people that the ZIP file contains a file with a PRG extension.  This is an EXECUTABLE FILE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS FILE COULD DO TO YOUR COMPUTER.

BE CAREFUL AND DON'T TAKE CHANCES.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

gyulasun

Quote from: Earl on December 18, 2007, 07:11:59 AM
I would like to warn people that the ZIP file contains a file with a PRG extension.  This is an EXECUTABLE FILE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS FILE COULD DO TO YOUR COMPUTER.

BE CAREFUL AND DON'T TAKE CHANCES.

Earl

Hi Earl and All,

I cannot find any PRG executable files in the zip file I uploaded.

There is one file (SAVAGE-Z.PRJ)  which is 1300 Bytes and includes pure text info for the html file.  It is NOT an executable file, here is its full context what you can see with a  simple text editor:

bgcol=orange textcol=black center heading=2 Savage-Z perpetual free-energy motor headingend=2 image=motor.gif centerend line text=savagez1 center image=angle.gif centerend text=savagez2 center image=field.gif centerend text=savagez3 center image=screen.gif image=perende7.gif centerend text=savagez4 center image=perende1.gif centerend text=savagez5 center image=perende2.gif centerend text=savagez6 center image=phase.gif centerend text=savagez7 center image=modif1.gif centerend text=savagez8 center image=modif2.gif centerend text=savagez9 line text=savagz10 center image=savage-z.gif image=savz2.gif centerend text=savagz11 center image=modif4.gif centerend text=savagz12 center image=savz2s1r.gif image=srs.gif centerend text=savagz14 center image=enhenced.gif centerend text=savagz15 center image=shield.gif centerend line text=savagz16 center image=magpower.gif centerend text=savagz17 center image=test.gif centerend text=savagz18 text=savagz19 center image=p003.gif centerend text=savagz20 center image=magscrn.gif centerend text=savagz21 fontcol=green text=savagz22

All the other files in the zip file are with GIF  and TXT  extensions and there is one html file.

I have NOT experienced any malfunction, nothing bad at all,  when I opened the zip file, either at home or at the office  (two different computers with different virus checks  and firewall programs).

Respectfully
Gyula

stanis

tagor

Quote from: Earl on December 18, 2007, 07:11:59 AM
no
it is a texte file

Earl

@All

OK, it looks like a false alarm.  I had never seen a PRJ extension and an Internet search revealed that it might be an executable.
I was not about to look at any HTML files, which could contain a call to this file.

Better safe than sorry.

Sorry for the excitement.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company