Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single Wire Tests

Started by duff, October 31, 2007, 03:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M@rcel

wow, sounds difficult. Perhaps it's better to start cylindrical. Could I just take some drinking glass with copper-foil inside and out and solder wires to this? Or am I thinking too simplistic?
Maybe cylinidrical (instead of spherical) is what we need anyway:

Quote from http://www.aspden.org.uk/2.htm
==========================
I now ask you to keep in mind my reference to a radial electric field as I mention each of them below and do realize that electrical structures of cylindrical form are a key feature.
==========================

hansvonlieven

That makes a Leyden jar M@rcel,

Aluminium kitchen foil will do just as well and is easier to procure.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

epwpixieq-1

Quote from: armagdn03 on January 24, 2008, 05:53:02 PM

A possible solution to the kick.

Multiplication of power = multiplication of motion = high voltage.

All circuits contain both induction and capacitance. even a straight wire.  When power is first applied, maximum resistance is found in high induction circuits, which still have some capacitance. The capacitance absorbs the current, and expels it back into the inductance. the first action is energy stuffed into an extreemly small capacitance. Tesla followers should note this. Notice that the kick, is "electrostatic" in nature according to everybodies observations. Think about this, and you will know exactly what the kick is. Also, one might try to apply Bernulli's principle to this problem (really weird I know, but after all this is fluid dynamics at its best.), the higher the inductance, the higher the kick.....why? what does high inductance represent in the face of change?

Also, why has nobody taken a look at the force between charges recently? force decreases with the square of the distance, what doe this imply? A linear increase in voltage = a non linear, (squared) function??? HELLO!!!

Avramenko, Tesla, Frolov = one wire = super conduction at room temp.

this one is gold: EMF reproduces itself through induction, and dissipates itself through condution. How can we induct power instead of conducting it?

In the lines of the above reasoning an interesting paper that takes a half an hour to read ( and may be many more to understand  ... ) but may be very beneficial for understanding coil interaction with incoming electromagnetic waves. An exerb from the paper:
"The capacitive reactance of a tuning capacitor balanced the inductive reactance of the antenna coil, and positive feedback ("regeneration" or--reaction") was added to introduce negative resistance, which offset the real positive wire resistance of the coil. The result was a parallel resonant antenna coil circuit with an extremely small impedance at the resonant frequency. The mechanism by which such an antenna attains exceptional ,sensitivity is generally not understood or appreciated. The low circuit impedance permitted a large circulating current to flow when the cod was excited by an incoming signal field. This, large current caused the generation of a dipole electromagnetic field. The dipole field, in turn. interacted with the incident plane wave field in such a way that energy was funneled from a relatively large area of the wave front into the antenna coil."

Note that this paper can not be accessed freely on NASA website ( just says that is not available ... ) I bump in to it in one search in google :)  and it here it is bunched together with other things, it starts form page 62. The paper was first published: J F Sutton and GC. Spaniol, in Proceedings of the Inter_mtional Tesla 5ociety (IEEE) (Colorado Springs,
Colorado. 1988).

Hope this knowledge will help for the common good.

sas

HopeForHumanity

The way they talk about gravity... this paper is creepy.. :-\
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

jeanna

Hi All,
Today I started to try to put together the formulas for electricity including voltage, amperage and magnetism. The only formulas of these things seem to be corralled together into separate topics and never interweave. Capacitance and voltage suffer the same kind of separation. As I did this, and I am just beginning, I remembered a picture of iron - the ultimate electromagnet.

Same subject - different angle:
About 10 years ago I bought a used book called pyramid power by G.Patrick Flanagan (copywrite 1973). It happened to have the paper cover still intact. I have never seen a picture like this cover anywhere and I wonder how many others ever have. It is a picture of a few iron atoms taken by the radiation microscope. It shows that they take on a toroid shape and they are connected together by what looks like a 3 stranded ribbon wire. Check out the angles too.

I think anyone thinking about the TPU probably wants to see this picture.

jeanna

I moved the picture(s) to a new thread

please go to "Examples of TPU in Nature"

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3996.new.html#new

Thank you,
jeanna