Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

sailboat generator

Started by sparks, November 03, 2007, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaby de wilde

Quote from: helmut on November 17, 2007, 12:06:16 AM
If one move with the the wind,isolation occures.
If one is not moving with the wind,then the wind is able to work.

But one never moves "with the wind". the suggestion to sail in this direction is already nonsense for a normal sailboat. If the idea is to use the wind to generate power then it becomes even more weird. lol

Depending on the boat design it "ideally" sails roughly under a 90 degree angle. A wind harvesting sailing boat would logically be build to sail up the wind as much as possible.

Let me draw you an image.....

blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

helmut

Quote from: gaby de wilde on November 17, 2007, 10:04:43 AM
Quote from: helmut on November 17, 2007, 12:06:16 AM
If one move with the the wind,isolation occures.
If one is not moving with the wind,then the wind is able to work.

But one never moves "with the wind". the suggestion to sail in this direction is already nonsense for a normal sailboat. If the idea is to use the wind to generate power then it becomes even more weird. lol

Depending on the boat design it "ideally" sails roughly under a 90 degree angle. A wind harvesting sailing boat would logically be build to sail up the wind as much as possible.

Let me draw you an image.....

@Gabi
Dont forghet about the Hot Air Balloon Driver.
The Wind is moving the Balloon.
And a Sailboot can not be moved frontal against the Wind,but can be moved backward with the help of the Wind.
But dont believe what i tell you...better take a surfboard Lesson next Summer in Lemmer,Makkum or Renesse.
Just feel the Wind and enjoy the Power. 

helmut

gaby de wilde

Quote from: helmut on November 17, 2007, 02:38:24 PMDont forghet about the Hot Air Balloon Driver. The Wind is moving the Balloon.

Right click the image then pick "copy image" then you go to M$ paint and liberouslly add things to the illustration.

"sailing close to the wind": nearly opposite to the direction from which wind  is coming;
http://dict.die.net/close%20to%20the%20wind/

That means 2 times as much wind.

lol

::)

helmut

See the Sketch
There is no Way to move frontal forward, against the Wind.
To come forward against the wind it wokes  in step shape only
But the Windgenerator will work fine.

gaby de wilde

I think it should also be possible to use the compressed air coming from the sail.