Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

OK
HOW I WHIIL START  I HAVE NO TIME TO BE IN THE FORUM BUT I LIKE TO SAY SOME THINGS
FIRST 
1  THE TPU S.M IS NOT NEED TRANSIS . OR SOME TUBES   ONLY KICK OF WIRES  THAT IS THAT 
2 EVRETHING IS YOU NEED IS TO SEE VIDEO READ SOME PDF AND LEARN SOME STUFF AND IN THE END YOU FIND THE WAY 3  SM SAY HIS TPU NEED MAGNET TO START   AND IS TRUE  PEOPLE MAKE ANTHER STEP UP  DONT LOOK BACK
I HAVE SEND SOME WRD OS SM VIDEO CLIP AND IS SAY  <<< WIRES IS IMPORTANT AND COILS IN THE OPERATIONS >>THIS IS TELL THE TRUE HOW IS POSIBLE 
ONLY WIRE AND MAG. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I KNOW WHILL SEND TO ALL VIDEO TO SEE  BUT WIT SECRET
I HAVE SEND MANY EXPLANATIONS  IN <<<<<< DAYS AND I DONT EXPLANE NOTHING   HOW YOU DON T ANDERSTEND   AND SM ISAID FIND THE WAY TO MOVE ELETRONES IN WIRE IS SIMPLE  NO ELEKTRONICS ONLY WIRE  I TEELING THE TRUE   SEE MAKE EXPERMENTS AND SEE 

THE LITLE HELP YES THE TPU MUST BE SINUS WAVE ONLY SINUS WAVE IS GET TRUE POWER  SM IS TELL SOME GOOD THINGS  TO FIND THE WAY BUT YOU ARE ATELL LOSE THE WAY YOU LOOK FOR PDF FOR VIDEO OR SOMETHING  PIC WHIT  3 MEGA PIXEL TO ZOOM WHAT IS INSAID 
LOOK  IS SO SIMPLE  IS LIKE TR .  BUT ANTHER TR . 

innovation_station

now how could this work??

hummm

i see only 1 way this can work  and your coils must be tuned the the harmonics of the magnet

does it vibrate with the mag?

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

MACEDONIA CD

LOOK THIS
I SAID MANY TIME TO FIND THE WAY WHIT THIS   
MAKE ONE KICK TO MAKE 1000 OR MORE KICK   YOU  FIRST KICK IS YOU PUT THR ENERGY IN THEN NOTHING ELSE   I SAID LIKE ANTHER TR   YOU MAKE NO SIMPLE FIRST PUT DC VOLTAGE ONLY ONE  SEC. TO MAKE 1000 KICK  YOU  ASK YOU SELF HOW IS POSIBLE  I TELL YOU I SPOSIBLE AND THE SM  SAY COILS IN THE OPERATIONS  AND WIRES IMPORTANT NOTHIG ELSE BEALIVET ME I TEEL THE TRUE   I HAV MADE AND IS THE TRUE SIMPLE EXP.. IF YOU PUT THE DC V  OLTAGE  IN THE SIMP[LE  TRFO .  IN THE SECUNDARY COILS YOU GET ONLY ONE KICK   AND THAT IS THE EROR  HOW YOU WHILL MAKE OSCILATOR  YOU MAKE THE EROR  THE OSCILATORS MAKE SOME HZ  AND  THE OUT COILS  IS PRODUCED THE SAME OUT HZ  AND THAT IS EROR 
THE POINT OF THIS IS YOU  TO INCRASE THE HZ  OR KICK  WHIT ONE KIC  AND IF YOU FIND HOW YOU CAN EASY ANDERSTEN D HOW IS POSIBLE  LOOK THE OLD PATENT AND OLD FORMULES YOU CAN FIND SOME   AND LOOKK AGAAIN THE VIDEOS  OF SM AND SEE 

hartiberlin

Hi Macedonia,
when will you finally post a video of your design or
at least a few pictures ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

innovation_station

@ mac

damm dude all i can say is damm good work

ha!

so  well ;D

i will not say any more

@ mac i dont think you should post a vid  i think this should remain the hidden secreat ;) why ?? when you get it  it will make you feel good!!

why give it to a bunch of people that have no desire to understand it??  they must learn as many have  ;)

that is the sm way
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!