Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tosky

Hi all,
Do you know who is MAC. He is the guy use the '?' Logo so call riddle man in BAT MAN movie. Why he covered his circuit in the video? Because he want to carry out a big riddle. All his post are riddles not English problem, but inference problem.

poynt99

sorry mate, but you've got it completely backwards. you aren't getting it.

we are here to discover and develop things that are new. things that are beyond the norm. if and when someone comes here and posts something claiming that it has never been done before, then they had better have hard evidence to support that claim, and if they don't then in my opinion, they open themselves up here to skepticism. if they can not handle it, or others can't handle it then maybe they should not be posting such things.

once you step through that doorway, you can never go back. you have committed yourself, and you had better be prepared to face skepticism and questions, especially if you have not provided any hard evidence by way of tests and numbers to prove your claim. it's as simple as that my friend.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Goat

@ Plengo

I agree with you 100%  ;D

Let's build it..Yes ;D ;D

I've been reading this thread and other TPU  threads but never commented  because to tell the truth it's way above my head  :P but after seeing MAC's video lets say it was an anomaly I've never seen before so I would like to replicate it just to check it out but we need to have a concerted effort to bring diagram(s) that completely reveal the building electrical distribution process in order to create a theory of operation  ;D  Does anyone know how to translate all the relevant information from MAC enough to start with what he has in the video  ???

There's a lot I don't understand about this simple coil's IP/OP gain potential other than it's powered by a small AC/DC wall wart and makes incredible sparks and damage to the screwdriver  :o :o, I noticed that there were flat wires being used, was I dreaming ???  and what else is there to learn about this setup  ???

Regards,
Paul

poynt99

Quote from: Goat on November 15, 2008, 02:52:00 AM
@ Plengo

I agree with you 100%  ;D

Let's build it..Yes ;D ;D

I've been reading this thread and other TPU  threads but never commented  because to tell the truth it's way above my head  :P but after seeing MAC's video lets say it was an anomaly I've never seen before so I would like to replicate it just to check it out but we need to have a concerted effort to bring diagram(s) that completely reveal the building electrical distribution process in order to create a theory of operation  ;D  Does anyone know how to translate all the relevant information from MAC enough to start with what he has in the video  ???

There's a lot I don't understand about this simple coil's IP/OP gain potential other than it's powered by a small AC/DC wall wart and makes incredible sparks and damage to the screwdriver  :o :o, I noticed that there were flat wires being used, was I dreaming ???  and what else is there to learn about this setup  ???

Regards,
Paul

this is the problem. you can't build it if you don't have the slightest clue how to go about it. plengo doesn't know how it is built nor how it works. only MAC knows how it's built and he aint talkin'. be enthusiastic as you want, be curious as you desire, that's all great, but until MAC gives you the plans, it's not possible to build the same, especially if basic electronics is already over your head. i would encourage both to go get some basic electronics knowledge before jumping on any bandwagons labeled "OU".
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

wattsup

First of all he never said the adapter was producing 7.5 volts dc output. It is a dc adapter but you can easily open these adapters and take out the bridge rectifier and what do you get, a 7.5 v AC, so there is your 50 hz AC which is in a way two 50 hz half pulses. With each half pulse he is making 2 full pulses, or with each full cycle he is making 4 cycles to work then at 200 hz.

So each cycle is split into 4 cycles or 4 coils which are receiving the 7.5 volts in parallel.

But if each cycle was sent into a Tesla style ozone patent then you would only require two sets to make four movements (or four cycles). Why, because you will get two movements, one at short and one off short. So two sets producing high voltage short circuits with the coil outputs then sent together onto his output cylinder which is probably lots of layers of parallel lines that will re-compress the high voltage output into less voltage but more amperage.

This may be wrong but it is a start in explaining his method that he has tried to explain here many times.