Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

Secrets?
I don't understand this. What is purpose of this forum?If somebody have working solution why playing this cat-mouse game,private messages ect...
Like this nothing will change.
Regards,
pix

MACEDONIA CD

HI HARTI

IM  SO LIKE TO SAY BUT THING YOU HERE ATHER MAN
NOW I WHILL SEND PIC FOR MY DEVICE TO LOOK MY DISTRYNG OUT COILS END AND SEE THIS IS NOT JOKE
IF YOU CAN DOING THIS MAKE TO SEE OK
MKE 2,5WATT IN MAKE THIS  AND PLEASE  SEND  THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW FAST WHILL BE YOUR  PULSEE  WHIT  SO POWERFULL FORCE  TO MAKE DISTROYNG THE OUT COILS
PLEASE

DONT SAY THIS IS  NOT GOOD THING DEVICES
I THING MY DEVICES IS JUST STARTHING  TO SHOWW WHAT I WHILL EXPOLERE
MAYBE I WHILL NEDD MORE LESS ENERGY TO  WORK MORE POWERFULL
THANKS  PLEASE I LIKE TO SAY THIS  YEARS HERE AT FORUM I HAVE NOT SEE LIKE THIS EXPERIMENT
BUT PLEASE DONT SAY THA IS NOT GOOD STUFF
IF YOU BE HERE AND YOU WHILL TOUCHS WHIT YOU HAND    AND YOU WHILL SEE THAT THERE IS  SMALL VIBRTAIONS I THING  I HAVE MAKE SOME CLOUS ELIKE S.M IS NOT ALL FINISH BUT IS VERY GOOD START  TO IMPROVET MY SPRAK MORE CONTINUE  I THING WHILL BE MADE  ABOUT 5000 HZ

THANKS
I
I ANSFER YOU  MY SCOPE MESURING IS  SINUS WAVE 

LIKE S.M I THING

MACEDONIA CD

WAY YOU ARE SAY TO GIVE THIS  CIRCUIT WAY WAY

DID YOU WHILL GIVE PLEASE DID YOU WHILL SHOW AND PUT YOU LIVE  IN DANGER

I JUST LIKE TO SHOW YOU ALL HERE  LIKE S.M IS SHOW TO ALL WORLD 
TO MAKE YOUr self  tpu 
i just to help  whit some explane how is posible to meke setup  and i see you all time hit me way and what i dont put sheme

i have to musch explane

reason is my live daneger and my famyly if i MAKE WORKING   TPU
THAT IS ONLY START OF EXPLORE AND THIS IS MAY FIRST STEP AND I TELL IS VERY VERY GOOD STUFF  I CANT IMAGEN IF IS SOME HOW POSIBLE SOON FIND WAY TO MAKE DC THEN THE DEVICES WHILL BE LIKE S.M
S.M IS DISCOVERY THIS AND IS GET IMPROVET WHIT DC V  LONG TIME AGO 
I HOPE TO MAKE FINSH
BUT PLEASE DON ASK ME FOR MY CIRCUIT  <I HAVE FAMYLY AND I DONT SAY IS LIKE TPU HOW HAS POWER
I ONLY SEE HERE STRONGS AMPERS
THIS AMPERS I HAVE NO SEE  I SEE NOW HOW IS STRONG AND I HAVE  SHOW TO ALL TO SEE  I SEE STRANG BANG AND FLAME HERE I DONT SAY THAT I HAVE LIKE S.M

S.M IS MADE  COMPELTE I HAVE SMALL ROAD TO GO TO FINSH LIKE S.M
THATs i thing i have so mucsh say explane  dont baning me please
only suport me to coninue experiments not babong me ok
and thank

tosky

@MAC
You have the right to keep it until the last day of your life, it is your own thing. But don't say any danger to you or your family.  If the technology has been shared. The killer must kill all of us and will be impossible and fail to success. He need to go to all countries  around the world and he will be tire. The don't use this reason. Remember internet is new in history.
Thank you.

Vortex1

MAC need not fear for his life. Here is a rudimentary circuit that will perform the same function.

Note: because of ringing in L3, the pulse burst will be a decaying sine wave of short duration...this is necessary to commutate Q1 back to the off state to allow the next cycle of charge.

Similar circuits can be found in cheap strobe lights and CD auto ignition systems such as manufactured by Delta in the 70's. As I said earlier, impulse welders use the same principle.

Now you can come forward, MAC no fear.