Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

HI
IM
so@GK  YOU HAD ME MAKE ME SO NERVOOSE WHIT THIS IM STILL IN DANGER IF I HAVE OU BUT IM NOT HAS FINISH THIS DEVICE

I HADE TO WORKING JUST 20% TO FINISH BUT I DONT  KNOW WHEN I WHILL BE FINISH I HOPE TO FINISH

YOU SAY THINGS  AND NOW  Im  thing did to put athere video here im asking my self did to put or not

is easy for you to say put sheme but im not man how whil do this beacouse  im not finish this and   i dont like to show this 
and you see sparks strong but there is power  but is no finish i need maybe ,ore time to finish
I JUST SAY TO MUCHS EXPLANE EXERE AUROND AND I DONT LIKE TO TAL FOR SHEME  I WHILL ONLY SAYS  NOT IN CENTER BUT AOUROUND NOTHING PRICISIOSE

IM NOT SAY THAT I HAVE MAKE <<OU>>BUT THER IS STRONG SPARKS

NOW I LIKE TO ASK ALL  HERE PEOPLE A HAVE ASK YOU MANY TIMES  <<WHEREIS OUR FRIEND  << @tao>>  i like to ask him something i is posible
thanks

plengo

@All,

question about pulsing circuits such as Telsa primary and secondary (aka Tesla coils): Can anyone here explain the amount of energy manifested on the secondary based on the input energy of the system on the primary?

And does anyone here knows why it works? if possible I would like an answer as much as possible in EE terms. Tx.

Fausto.

giantkiller

@Mac,
Put your schematics on FLICKER and Photobucket and call them something like 'horse farm' or 'tractor parts'.

Then PM about 5 to 10 people here (do not include me) and have them download and post them to OU, peswiki, keelynet all at the same time like on one day.
Have the others duplicate the test and show that on all the sites.

You are free and clear and around the world it goes. In one day!. As long as you hold on you have no proof and are a single point of failure which can be easily targeted.

With all this talk of bad English you sure understand what we say, eh?

So the ball is in your court. Fess up or pay the piper. But no one single person is capable of getting anywhere on their own.

@Fausto,
Google it.

--giantkiller. How's that for honesty?

plengo

Quote from: giantkiller on November 18, 2008, 12:42:27 PM
@Mac,
Put your schematics on FLICKER and Photobucket and call them something like 'horse farm' or 'tractor parts'.

Then PM about 5 to 10 people here (do not include me) and have them download and post them to OU, peswiki, keelynet all at the same time like on one day.
Have the others duplicate the test and show that on all the sites.

You are free and clear and around the world it goes. In one day!. As long as you hold on you have no proof and are a single point of failure which can be easily targeted.

So the ball is in your court. Fess up or pay the piper. But no one single person is capable of getting anywhere on their own.

@Fausto,
Google it.

--giantkiller. How's that for honesty?

thanks giantkiller, I am not looking for a fight or anything like that. It is just that I was watching a video last night with Dr. Peter Lindemann and he was explaining some of the Tesla's patents in conjuction with EV Gray and I was very surprised by one of Tesla's statements in how his transformer really works and it was nothing like I have heard before not even what you've said (which was how i thought worked too).

So I am still wondering what the community here thinks.

Fausto.

plengo

@giantkiller

ops, I just read your comment about how it worked but as soon as I replied it seams that you changed  ??? ??? ???

Fausto.