Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Otto,
dudie enjoys conflict ....it best to be quiet when shit happens..Im already brown so...

Your ecd , as every body knows was not a fake.
It was very well documented  and a fine example of how it could be done.
I still take my hat off to you  and Roberto for all the work you put into that and...you shared it with everybody.

A document that we will look back on that had a few things right

Not quite what mac was doing but perhaps he has learned something.

I dont know what it is that makes people want to fake it   but they do, and I doubt that there is any thing usefull to be learned form what must be some latent childhood issue for them.

They always say that it makes people take notice....BUT IT IS THE WRONG NOTICE

This thread has done its deed .....and is over  I think.....
now please can we get back to pulsing or singing fields... dilectric ,electric,and or  magnetic....and argue about those points

great work everbody...even Mac

Lindsay

HEYDUDE

QuoteOtto,
dudie enjoys conflict ....it best to be quiet when shit happens..Im already brown so...

Your ecd , as every body knows was not a fake.
It was very well documented  and a fine example of how it could be done.

No, Mannix I don't enjoy conflict, don't speak for me. I enjoy truth in advertising.

If Otto's ECD was not a fake and was a well documented FE device then the game is over. Where are all the replications. Why are you, Otto,  Roberto, and others still searching for the answers when if what you say is true it has been given?

I respect Roberto Notte's work and don't believe he is endorsing this device as a FE device. He (Roberto) is still also constantly searching for the answer.

What I and others see in the ECD document is a very inefficient DC-AC converter. I've half a lifetime of  switchmode.converter design experience and know how to interpret a spec sheet or product document.

The ECD is a well documented (I'll give you that) very inefficient DC-AC converter.

Mannix, I respect you for not making bold claims about your own work with tubes in TPU attempts at replication. I also have worked with tubes in TPU attempts at replication. I believe you to be a sincere searcher for truth.

Why you would endorse this ECD as a working FE device is beyond me and makes me lose a little respect for you. It also takes away some of your public credibility.

No one can be so rich with credibility to afford that.

HD

otto

Hello all,

@Mannix

thanks.

@All

its better for me to be quiet.

Otto

Mannix

Quote from: HEYDUDE on November 19, 2008, 01:03:41 AM
No, Mannix I don't enjoy conflict, don't speak for me. I enjoy truth in advertising.

If Otto's ECD was not a fake and was a well documented FE device then the game is over. Where are all the replications. Why are you, Otto,  Roberto, and others still searching for the answers when if what you say is true it has been given?

I respect Roberto Notte's work and don't believe he is endorsing this device as a FE device. He (Roberto) is still also constantly searching for the answer.

What I and others see in the ECD document is a very inefficient DC-AC converter. I've half a lifetime of  switchmode.converter design experience and know how to interpret a spec sheet or product document.

The ECD is a well documented (I'll give you that) very inefficient DC-AC converter.

Mannix, I respect you for not making bold claims about your own work with tubes in TPU attempts at replication. I also have worked with tubes in TPU attempts at replication. I believe you to be a sincere searcher for truth.

Why you would endorse this ECD as a working FE device is beyond me and makes me lose a little respect. It also takes away some of your credibility.

No one can be so rich with credibility to afford that.

HD

dudie .... you did not disapoint.

The ecd was a well documented  device. I dont know why you think I said it was a fully working unit.
In the context of this failed thread it was a fantastic device I hope that you can see the difference and the relevance.
Otto's aproach is left field for sure btu he does get effects...he does document them..much better than I.
you see no body has all the tools here but its my bet that we have them between us...now can we use them for each other?

I encourage you to keep working with those bottles ... I hope that if you strike a chord you will let us know your numbers.

Steven was made a prisioner by his own discovery ...that's the point of this whole exercise

working with 15" is important in my view.

Tubes dont blow up so easily do they?
Tubes dont need feedback do they
Tubes like high voltage dont they

now go and build some more talbetop particle accelerators.

HEYDUDE

MAC would do well to save a little face and redeem himself by fully disclosing his trick with a follow up video.

Also I think we all would like to see his first video explained in detail i.e. where he demonstrated the 50 Hz to 200 Hz conversion....now that was also interesting.

MAC can you do this...we all would appreciate it.  :o

Thanks....HD