Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobaga

I think the ECD just showed what at the time was thought to be the "kick", referred to as a "seed".  A lot of times, seemingly anomolous effects are explanable outside the experience of the observer.

The only purported OU device that has been detailed on this forum to a sufficient degree that it could be reproduced is Spheric's tetrahedral device - no word on that one yet.  Fits non-mainstream theories fairly well though.

sparks

Now comes the real intrigue.  Sceanario unrecognized yet:  Men in black are now posting for Mac.   WHIT HI ELEKTRONS SPINNING In TPU  I JOKE ETC,eTC...
  Either way it's kinda sad,  I think Mac's heart was in the right place.

It is interesting that Mac was/is a CRT technician.  It is also interesting that SM referred to an accident with a CRT.  SM also talks about what happens to a cathode or filament in a tube.  What would happen if the focus coils on the outside of a crt focus the electron beam to create a rotating electron cloud that never makes it to the screen?  I would imagine there would be alot of energy build up in this electron flow especially if it is increasing in density and velocity each pulse from the flyback.  Enough of a flow to create a bigold magnetic field?  Didn't the accident involve nails or something like that being drawn towards the tv set?

If the electron cloud acceleration and seperation is accomplished from the Earth generated magnetic field or a permanent magnet field then we are getting gain from this magnetic field as  this weird inertial capacitor charges.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Gobaga

The following is SM's description of the TV event:

QuotePerhaps a story which had impact on me at that time was told to me by my boss way back in 1970 I believe it was.
He told me that around 1965 or 66 there was an explosion in an apartment in Chicago. the authorities had concluded that for some unknown reason, a General Electric color television receiver had been the source of an explosion that killed a young black child in the apartment. My boss went on to relate that he was involved in the investigation because he was in Chicago at the time and he was invaluably experienced with television circuits and etc.

He told us that what they found was, the TV had exploded with some quick furry. The explosion did in fact kill the poor child who was sitting directly in front but sparred his mother who was some distance away in the kitchen.

The explosion was strange because of the absence of expected chemicals necessary to create the explosion. It appeared that the TV was the exact center of the explosion, however no one could find a reason for the explosion occurring. Also consider that there is not really much inside a TV to explode with enough force to kill people and destroy the living room a large apartment. Yes a CRT can explode and kill someone, however this was not the kind of explosion we are talking about. The most interesting part of the story is that according to our boss, metallic objects especially those containing large amounts of iron were dramatically displaced. He mentioned that some nails were actually removed from the walls and pulled toward the TV set. When they found them they were bent and shaped like cork screws! Everything in the room appeared to have moved or was moving toward the TV as it exploded, or imploded as the case may be. The child was apparently killed by way of these metallic objects traveling through his body on their way toward the center of the TV set.

As far as my boss knew, there was never a good explanation for the occurrence. We found out that this was not the only unexplained explosion of TV sets worldwide. However, the fact that all the sets exploded while in operation may bear some light. Also most of the TV sets were made by the GE company or were TV sets made using GE circuits and of similar design.

However, this man who had been my mentor for so many years had his own theory which he never told anyone as far as i know, except me. His theory was that the TV while in operation, somehow managed to become a receiver of more then just television waves and so for a millisecond in time became a receiver and the discharger of a huge amount of electrical and magnetic energy. This discharge of magnetic energy is vary similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. . . Now that is something I have thought about a great deal. I suggest you read about the tremendous magnetic energy discharged during an atomic explosion and the reasons for it. It may be of interest to you.

Notice that "metallic objects" - not just "magnetic" objects were pulled toward the TV set.  Some nails (steel) were twisted like a corkscrew.

So, what sort of energy or effect could cause this to occur?  An aether vortex?  A black hole?

Gobaga

I appogize for the double reply, but the wheels are still turning about the exploding TV:

If the aether in a region of space were to move toward common center point, this could manifest as an unusual implosion - pulling metallic objects toward a center that either is conductive and highly charged or a region of space that was rotating very fast.  Favoring the fast rotation of aether as the center, how in hell did TV circuits create this effect?  How might we create a rotating field of aether?

sparks

If I was going to do a tabletop accelerator I'd copy one of the first accelerators that was made with a circular filament inside a torroidal vacuum tube.  Then wack  the anode cathode with some highvoltage spikes to pull the electrons out of the filament.  Then control the electron drift to insure that the drift picksup a little inertia to keep em out of the filament.     If there are two filaments in the same torroid and the second filament donates to the electron spin field at a different rate would a current appear between the two filaments trying to stabilize the different surface charge of the two filaments?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love