Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

so now what we want to build a plsma spinner  ;D

i cant wait... :D

ist

sounds like we need a place or 2 to tap the plasma  ;)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Jdo300

Quote from: sparks on November 19, 2008, 11:52:34 AM
If I was going to do a tabletop accelerator I'd copy one of the first accelerators that was made with a circular filament inside a torroidal vacuum tube.  Then wack  the anode cathode with some highvoltage spikes to pull the electrons out of the filament.  Then control the electron drift to insure that the drift picksup a little inertia to keep em out of the filament.     If there are two filaments in the same torroid and the second filament donates to the electron spin field at a different rate would a current appear between the two filaments trying to stabilize the different surface charge of the two filaments?

@Sparks,

I find the particle accelerator image you attached to the above post very interesting. Do you or anyone else here know where I can find more information about it? I have done some reading about the development of the toroidal accelerators but i have not been able to find any information about a version that uses a filament and HV coil like you described in your post. Any pointers would be appreciated :).

God Bless,
Jason O

innovation_station

still waiting to hear what the out put of a strobe light flasher curcuit would be in volts at the flash tube....   perhaps add that to sparks table top accelerator ....   pulseing from the inside out with high voltage lower freq...   

i dunno know... ::)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

@Jdo300

Original device was a particle accelerator called a Betatron.  It was a torroidal shaped vacuum tube with a filament in the core of the torroid.  The periphery of the tube was wound with "control windings" that acted as an anode.  There were other windings used to accelerate the freed electrons magnetically around the torroid and out tangentially into a target.  The target was able to be changed and was the first of the particle accelerators.  Invented back in 1941 and scooped up by GE.   Now if we put two filaments in there and measure the voltage between the two it should be interesting.  Perhaps enough voltage to feed back the anode spiker and use the mag field of the Earth or a permanent magnet to make the electron hang time increase.  To hell with bombing a piece of copper or something unless you want to make it radioactive which was one of the original claims of this device.  I remember SM putting a wedge that looked like lead to me at the split of his little particle accelerator looking deal.  
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

tosky

@Spark
You said many times about this Betatron. Are you going to make it out, when?