Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Hi all,

I'm very interested in this circuit, but I need to get the components to build.  I joined this forum to get involved with this project.

Here is a test circuit that takes out the coil.. this can be used to measure the efficiency of the coil, by measuring the time the LED will flash with and without the coil.

Replace the coils with a 470 ohm resistor.

4Tesla

Edit: I was looking at the circuit.. might have to turn the LED around... This hasn't been tested.  The circuit might need to be modified, but we need a test circuit without the coil for a reference.  If someone gets one working can you please post.  Thanks.. 4Tesla

Edit #2: EM pointed out the circuit won't work.. I believe there needs to be another resister in series with the transistor.

EMdevices

4Tesla, welcome to the forum.

I suggest you simulate your circuits before you try and build them.Ã,   You may find your circuit burns transistors.    Might be cheaper for you.  LOL  :)

EM

4Tesla

LOL..  ;D

I don't have a simulator.  Yea, that would be a direct short.. maybe add a resistor in series.  I know basic electronics, but my knowledge is not as advanced as you and has been quit a few years since I've played with electronics.  Do you have a working circuit without the coil?  What I am trying to get is the efficiency of the coil.  What gauge wire did you use on the coil?

Thanks,
4Tesla

Edit: Any recommendations on an inexpensive simulator. - Thanks, 4Tesla

BEP

@Folks

If you connect a simple NPN tranny backwards and leave the base open you have the beginnings of an NRO (Negative Resistance Oscillator).

If I remember correctly a flashing LED is basically that but includes the 'Light Emitting' part.

Now lets say you have a flashing LED and a common transistor oscillator working together and what do you get? In most cases two frequencies. We all know what happens when you have two frequencies along the same path (generally speaking of course!). The result is a third and very likely more frequencies.

Now if you have a two freqency oscillator it is most likely performing as a Van der Pol oscillator.

I can't say EM's circuit is all of the above but a Van der Pol is quite fun and has very interesting results and so do NRO's.

Things that may be worth considering ^

hartiberlin

@btentzer:
Please put your LEDs all in parallel instead of in series. This  should increase the running time.
Good luck.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum