Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: btentzer on November 24, 2007, 01:03:56 AM

Now if you can tell me how to further amplify the signal, that is what I would like to try.

Cheers,
Bruce

burce did you try a magnet to amp the effect? put a magnet on the feroitte then smak it at the right speed

i still dont think much of this is needed  in a tpu maybe in a steven mark tpu  ;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: 4Tesla on November 24, 2007, 05:52:53 AM
@hakware
Hi hakware,

Welcome...  I'm a newbie too.  I think most are running at 2hz, but I hope someone will try 7.5hz to see what happens.  I believe the frequency depends on the RC circuit.  I don't have a ferrite core, but plan on getting one soon.

@all
Anyone recommend an online site for getting cores?

I recommend using one transistor and one LED to keep the circuit simple and reducing the size of the supply capacitor to reduce run times. I think we should focus on the frequency, coils, and cores.  Speaking of coils, can someone explain to me what the "trigger" coil does?  It seems that the transistor is the trigger.  Has anyone tried the circuit without the "trigger" coil to see if it is doing anything?

Thanks,
4Tesla

@4Tesla
I could not agree with your statement that I bold faced, more!   ;)
I will gladly try your tuning to 7.5 Hz.  Please draw me a diagram and placement ideaNeed values on Pot (saw, 100K) and type of cap.  (ceramic I suppose?) Thanks!

@IS
Thus far a magnet(s) have no effect whatsoever.

@ALL
Reminder, I am using only a 1000uf cap, and a nine volt battery.  I have 8 LED's that self run for nearly 30 minutes.

Cheers,
Bruce

EDIT:
@4Tesla
I have tried no trigger, and it will not work.  Also, I have my Transistor complete opposite from EM's original drawing!  Everyone says it should not work, but that is the ONLY way it works in my setup.  You can read the description I wrote to Wattsup as to where everything is hooked up.  My emitter is where my collector should be and the collector where the emitter should be.
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

innovation_station

@ bruce lol

do you know why??

it has no effect ?? the magnet ??

lol

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

@btentzer

Tried your set-up but with my present 2N2222 transistor and still no go. I am going to get a few other transistors.

It has to be my coils so I will make some others this weekend. I think my trigger coils are too big or long and are hoggy up all the  juice.

I tried spiking with 9 volts but just keep blowing leds. If I only use one led, should I still spike with 9 volts or must I use like 3 volts instead?

Do you have a part number for your ferrite?

abassign

In the tests that I have actually done to I have noticed, that the device doesn't probably produce any OU, in how much the LED pulsates with brief flash that a few milliseconds duration.
For example, with 1000uf electrolytic capacitor, if the LED pulse 4 times at the second (4Hz), if the duration of flash is 2 mSec (The pulse time I have been able to measure through an oscilloscope), we have 8 m/sec * sec of working time. After 4 minutes with 240 Sec the total time in which the LED has been turned on is 0.08 * 240 = 1.92 Sec.
For example i simulate the circuit:
a generator of impulses with a basic frequency of 4 Hz and once of impulse of 2 mSecs, This means that the LED stays turned on for 2 mSecs every 0,25 Sec. With a button I have simulated the loading of the 1000uf electrolytic capacitor.
I start the simulatro circuit, loading the capacitor by pressing the button and I verify with what speed goes down the voltage to the heads of the capacitor.
In my simple experiment the voltage of the condenser reduces him of around 1/10 V every 15 seconds, Therefore later around 800 seconds (12 minutes) the led is not more visible. If the frequency of pulsation of the LED is smaller, for instance 2 Hz, the time doubles (24 minutes), if 1 Hz, 48 Minutes.
This simple experiment brings to the following considerations:
1. When you verify the time of operation of the LED, it is fundamental to verify the frequency of pulsation.
2. Is opportune to verify, with an oscilloscopio, the real time when the LED is on that to make best verifications.
3. During my experiments I have built only a nice pulsating LED, whose energy is only due to the energy of the condenser.
4. I would not want that who declares an increase of the time of operation, in reality, you is reducing only the frequency of pulsation or the time when the LED turned on.
5. For times of operation under 30-60 minutes is extremely unlikely to have produced some energy from the device!

@EMDevices

I would like to know from @EMDevice if the frequency of pulsation were always the same one and if he has measured the current absorbed by the LED during the cycle.

You have succeeded in repeating the experiment other times with superior times to 2 hours (7200 sec...) ?
Has calculated the real energy absorbed by the LED ?

Best regards
Adriano