Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

@spacemonkeyjazz
oh, I know that con. I bought it and it is totally a BS. The coil needs a lamp wire going throwgh it while the lamp IS RUNNING. In other words it is only a toroid coil reusing energy from a running lamp via magnetic induction. Off course as soon as you put a load on the coil you are going to use more energy from the power feeding the lamp.

If you look carefully the video you will see that there is a black wire with 2 turns inside the toroid, that's the lamp wire.

Beside, his "plans" were in 4 pages print out with capital letters, bad English and no way you can rebuild the thing on his instructions. It is an absolute scam.

I would even advice that you to remove the link from the thread and post something in place explaining the edit.

Fausto.

zon

hi, all
This is a my first experiment, build charging alkaline battery 1.5 V with source battery only 1.2V Nimh battery 900mAh. I don't understand why charging battery can be more voltage than source battery. Where did come from ?

zon

Note: if you take out the charging battery, the led will on (lid on)

(sorry for my poor english)

Starlight

Tonight i have done my replication of Mircro TPU, and it works! I've recorded video, you can see it on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xav6hfAD3zg
i used 2 MegOhm (2 x 1MOhm) Resistance, ~1 microFarad (directly 920-927 nF). Impulses flashing 2-3 times per second (2-3 Hz)
Sheme from this topic. This work took about 3 hours :) Thank You for Schematics, and sorry for my English )

По - Русски было бы проще  :D

sn7401

Quote from: Starlight on January 14, 2010, 07:08:50 PM
По - Русски было бы проще  :D

Согласен, но блин, надо учиÑ,ÑŒ англиский....
а неподскажиÑ,е, виÑ,ки обмоÑ,ок и можноли заюзаÑ,ÑŒ вмесÑ,о биполярника полевик, напрмер КП505/BSS295?

Starlight

sn7401,
СмоÑ,ри видео на ÑŽÑ,убе )
Я использовал Ñ,,ерриÑ,овое кольцо из сÑ,арого блока пиÑ,ания оÑ, компа, выпаял и снял обмоÑ,ки. ПоÑ,ом взял провода совеÑ,ские сÑ,арые, они из аллюминия и намоÑ,ал биÑ,,иляром около 12 виÑ,ков, они ажно друг на друга залазили. Плюс, упроавляющая обмоÑ,ка из меди с Ñ,ого кольца, около 5-7 виÑ,ков. Разницы не замеÑ,ил. ОсÑ,альное по сÑ...еме. То же из блока пиÑ,ания, смоÑ,рел по даÑ,ашиÑ,ам Ñ,ранзисÑ,оры и коÑ,орые подÑ...одили сÑ,авил. Ð'роде полевики не рабоÑ,аюÑ,, я всю веÑ,ку пракÑ,ически прочиÑ,ал, Ñ,ам где-Ñ,о об эÑ,ом говорилось.