Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 07, 2016, 09:45:29 AM
Let's not superimpose our ideas on Turbo's offering, rather, let's give him the floor and the time to explain his approach to the design.
Let's

What unusual event happens when a wire is pulsed like this?

Vortex1

Quote from: verpies on November 07, 2016, 10:24:46 AM
Let's

I don't see any pulsing of the wire. I see a DC condition and a continuous current flow without interruption. If there were at least switches and / or a timing diagram we could talk of pulsing.

I could theorize regarding what happens when the circuit connections to the batteries are first made, but then I wold have to qualify the sequence of the "makes" since there are two. Same for the sequence of "circuit breaks"

Or perhaps there is one battery connected at all times and the other is pulsed. So we have a few  possible combinations, not to mention the pulsing  repetition rates, pulse shapes and duty cycle involved.

I was hoping Turbo would expand his diagram with a further explanation rather than leave us to a myriad of guessing possibilities, hence what I wrote.

I have some ideas on the sketch, but they may not be correct, and are not clear to me at this time. So I choose to defer to Turbo to clarify, or someone that already knows for sure (not guessing) how this circuit applies to the TPU.

So, are you asking the question because you already know or because you would like someone to answer?

If you have already the understanding and experimental or theoretical proof of what Turbo is getting at, by all means, discuss or demonstrate.

Kind Regards, Vortex1

tinman

Quote from: verpies on November 07, 2016, 10:24:46 AM
Let's

When both end coils are energized at the same time,the center coil will have double the voltage across it to that of each end coil-if the turn ratio of all three coils is the same.
It will also produce twice the current to that which is flowing through each end coil.

This of course depends on the pulsing/timing,and stuff like that

Brad

Turbo

Quote from: Vortex1 on November 07, 2016, 10:58:10 AM
I don't see any pulsing of the wire. I see a DC condition and a continuous current flow without interruption. If there were at least switches and / or a timing diagram we could talk of pulsing.

I could theorize regarding what happens when the circuit connections to the batteries are first made, but then I wold have to qualify the sequence of the "makes" since there are two. Same for the sequence of "circuit breaks"

Or perhaps there is one battery connected at all times and the other is pulsed. So we have a few  possible combinations, not to mention the pulsing  repetition rates, pulse shapes and duty cycle involved.

I was hoping Turbo would expand his diagram with a further explanation rather than leave us to a myriad of guessing possibilities, hence what I wrote.

I have some ideas on the sketch, but they may not be correct, and are not clear to me at this time. So I choose to defer to Turbo to clarify, or someone that already knows for sure (not guessing) how this circuit applies to the TPU.

So, are you asking the question because you already know or because you would like someone to answer?

If you have already the understanding and experimental or theoretical proof of what Turbo is getting at, by all means, discuss or demonstrate.

Kind Regards, Vortex1

It was only a quick sketch i drawn to show the multiple electron flow in a single wire.
I will attach some more images maybe it becomes a bit more clear.

In the AC example you will see continuous mixed induction, as you know the fields have to be moving to induce in wire, by frequency offset beat or center frequency's can be generated1
In the DC example, if current does not vary, there will be no induction because the fields are not in motion, high voltage phenomena will arise upon field collapse, and these can be 'crashed' into each other, and crashed into each other with a slight offset to create a slow or fast moving beat or center 'product' 2

This is relatively simple, the more difficult part lies in the understanding that if you have a piece of wire and a voltage source you can only generate one kick.
The effect is electrostatic in nature, and the wire acts like the plate of a capacitor and it will retain its charge so you will see just one kick upon first contact and after that no more kicks will arise.
The wire has said to become polarized.
To generate another kick, the polarity of the voltage source, has to be reversed.
Upon making contact with the reversed voltage source a stronger kick will be observed.
This is because the process is additive, the first contact incorporated a neutrally charged wire, whereas the second contact incorporated a opposed charged wire.
By alternating the voltage source more then one kicks can be generated but it will be a slow manual process if you do this by hand.
The solution lies in the proposed schematic.
One coil will impose a high voltage spike upon the center section, whilst the other coil can impose a reversed polarity spike upon the center section.
This makes it possible to set up high speed high voltage alternating switching that is needed to keep the kicks going.
The inductive kickback can be recovered and reused 3 but with one additional feature, namely that it generated a kick along the way.
I am sure i made some mistakes in the schematics but i hope you will be able to gain some vision.
Keep in mind that the original experiments were done with triode tubes where you would normally use one section of a double triode to generate only half of the output, and the other half for the other part or polarity of the output, and that your output transformer, or speaker voice coil, or electrostatic speaker, would be the center coil section, in which the two half reverse polarized waves will be combined.
The classic way of doing that does not have the floating points as shown in the images below, because the triode feeds off just one high voltage supply, and in that case it will only represent a classic (closed loop) transformer setup.
Steven ended up using the filament transformer in combination with the high voltage transformer to generate the effects.
The fact that he was able to discover it that way amazes me to this day.
I'm sure this all sounds like abracadabra at this stage but i will try to clarify all of these things soon.
For the setup it can be as simple as 3 relay coils in series.

Vortex1

Quote from: Turbo on November 07, 2016, 12:59:03 PM
It was only a quick sketch i drawn to show the multiple electron flow in a single wire.
I will attach some more images maybe it becomes a bit more clear.

In the AC example you will see continuous mixed induction, as you know the fields have to be moving to induce in wire, by frequency offset beat or center frequency's can be generated1
In the DC example, if current does not vary, there will be no induction because the fields are not in motion, high voltage phenomena will arise upon field collapse, and these can be 'crashed' into each other, and crashed into each other with a slight offset to create a slow or fast moving beat or center 'product' 2

This is relatively simple, the more difficult part lies in the understanding that if you have a piece of wire and a voltage source you can only generate one kick.
The effect is electrostatic in nature, and the wire acts like the plate of a capacitor and it will retain its charge so you will see just one kick upon first contact and after that no more kicks will arise.
The wire has said to become polarized.
To generate another kick, the polarity of the voltage source, has to be reversed.
Upon making contact with the reversed voltage source a stronger kick will be observed.
This is because the process is additive, the first contact incorporated a neutrally charged wire, whereas the second contact incorporated a opposed charged wire.
By alternating the voltage source more then one kicks can be generated but it will be a slow manual process if you do this by hand.
The solution lies in the proposed schematic.
One coil will impose a high voltage spike upon the center section, whilst the other coil can impose a reversed polarity spike upon the center section.
This makes it possible to set up high speed high voltage alternating switching that is needed to keep the kicks going.
The inductive kickback can be recovered and reused 3 but with one additional feature, namely that it generated a kick along the way.
I am sure i made some mistakes in the schematics but i hope you will be able to gain some vision.
Keep in mind that the original experiments were done with triode tubes where you would normally use one section of a double triode to generate only half of the output, and the other half for the other part or polarity of the output, and that your output transformer, or speaker voice coil, or electrostatic speaker, would be the center coil section, in which the two half reverse polarized waves will be combined.
The classic way of doing that does not have the floating points as shown in the images below, because the triode feeds off just one high voltage supply, and in that case it will only represent a classic (closed loop) transformer setup.
Steven ended up using the filament transformer in combination with the high voltage transformer to generate the effects.
The fact that he was able to discover it that way amazes me to this day.
I'm sure this all sounds like abracadabra at this stage but i will try to clarify all of these things soon.
For the setup it can be as simple as 3 relay coils in series.

Dear Turbo

Thank you much for your input on this subject as it adds clarity. I  see where the electrostatic or HV  briefly touched to a wire indeed causes the wire to quickly move. I have observed this before, but did not experiment further.

Indeed a reverse electrostatic pulse will cause, as you say a stronger kick, and this is probably the cause of the vibration of the device.

I guess it goes without saying that the two drive circuits must be electrically isolated and not share a common ground.

What do you suppose the value was in winding single layer or stretched out layers (as seen in large SM TPU's) as opposed to the more compact spool or solenoid approach as you show?

Thank you for the additional insight, I will try some of this on the bench. All help is appreciated.

Tinman said:
QuoteWhen both end coils are energized at the same time,the center coil will have double the voltage across it to that of each end coil-if the turn ratio of all three coils is the same.
It will also produce twice the current to that which is flowing through each end coil.

This of course depends on the pulsing/timing,and stuff like that

Brad:
Will have to try your suggestion on the bench. Twice the voltage and twice the current is four times the power so should be easily OU. Have you already tested this? What were your results? Timing diagram?

Regards
Vortex1