Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY USING TWO PROVEN OSCILLATORS ??

Started by magnetman12003, November 26, 2007, 01:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Hi All,

Read the text below and please if you decide to construct this simple inexpensive device please post a movie clip of it operating hands free continuosly. Let all of us know the particulars of your succesfull construction specs. I dont believe anyone has tried out such a device yet at least the way I think it might work.

If each person reading this can make an attempt at constructing one ---think about it--- Someone is bound to come up with a winning combination doing it their way with what materials they might have on hand.  Just like the lottery.  I am not interested in any fame or money at all-- The fact that it can be done is enough for me. Give it a go.

Tom

Koen1

why don't you build it yourself and post a movie clip of that?

And why exactly would we want to build this? There is no output...
Besides that, it is Hameltech. If you know anything about Hamel and his "technology", you know that this is actually one of the "proof of concept" devices that Hamel used to substantiate his exotic design for a permanent magnet powered propulsion device for use in his flying saucer.
It was not meant to power a normal electrical generator or anything like that.
After this "spinner" followed the "3 cone device" or "45 gallon drum device" which was a 45 gallon steel drum with 3 cones upside down, all rimmed with magnets and with opposing rings of magnets attached to the barrel. Essentially it is a large scale "spinner" with 3 cones, which should "wobble" accoring to what Hamel calls the "butterfly effect", and this motion should pump air through the drum, which according to Hamels claims should then build up a high charge.
And this was again only a stepstone.
In the end it served to complete and correct the design of the final device, which is the actual propulsion unit. This is basically the 3 cone device with a different design so that the air pumping action is maximised and charge concentration in the center of the entire cylindrical engine is achieved (or so it is claimed).
This propulsion unit should then be built into the flying saucer Hamel designed and is still building. Or at least, last I heard they were still working on the hull, which for some reason is being built of granite slabs.

It is not new, and it is considered by many to be "fringe" or even "mad" 'science'...

magnetman12003

Hi,

I am well aware of everything you stated. Thats why I posted in this "Half Baked" ideas listing.  I thought it might be fun thing to do if one can crack their wallet for $20 or so plus set a little free time aside to experiment on the cheap.  To expensive- rushed on time --then look elsewhere.

Should I bear fruit with what I am doing I wont be posting that movie in this listing.  I will have to search for a "PROVEN" self sustained  continuously running overunity device listing to post in. 

Tom

aussepom

Hi
        Why bother there is a perpetual motion pendulum in London it has been swinging since it was put up some where back in the 1800's
If you make the string or whatever long enough the motion of the earth will keep it swinging, some one said to this guy prove it so he did it has not stopped yet to my knowledge
aussepom

hansvonlieven

Quote from: magnetman12003 on November 27, 2007, 11:55:43 AM

Should I bear fruit with what I am doing I wont be posting that movie in this listing.  I will have to search for a "PROVEN" self sustained  continuously running overunity device listing to post in. 

Tom

Tom, You will be the first one in over 300 years of trying to succeed if you manage to do this.

Instant fame!

Isn't it exciting?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx